Free Charting software Plus free data feed

Hi Ramdas,
I have few concerns. I will be very thankful if you can help me.

1. I am not able to add new stocks in the xls file(TickerReaderNowv10). It is showing " Path not found" runtime error.
2. If I am adding stocks from offline A111,1 min chart, by applying Ticker update charts gny , then also it is not showing the chart in offline.
3. When I am adding by using the F3 key, still its not showing the chart in offline chart list.
4. My charts are not getting updated automatically when I am logging in next day.
5. MT4 is showing "NO Connection" all the time.

I have attached screenshots of 1 and 5 th points. Please let me know what should be done.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Koustuv Paul No_connect.jpg

Add1.png

Ramdas Ji,
First my apologies for delay in saying a big Thank You for the prompt response.
Received first mail ctreating my A/C with
The Fno Forum, now awaiting activation mail to download necessary files to
start operation with Mt4. Thanks in advance.
With Best Regards, bajpai

I didn't understood clearly the things in these software where and how to get it and go.
is it free software and the data connecting utility. or shall we have to pay for it to install and run.
please anyone send me to anandeguru atgmaildotcom the MT4 and RT data getting utility. Can it get RT data from trading soft also for options etc.
Thanks for your support and enthusiasm in charting .

a1b1trader

I didn't understood clearly the things in these software where and how to get it and go.
is it free software and the data connecting utility. or shall we have to pay for it to install and run.
please anyone send me to anandeguru atgmaildotcom the MT4 and RT data getting utility. Can it get RT data from trading soft also for options etc.
Thanks for your support and enthusiasm in charting .
Will you let me know which trading platform you are using, so that I may advice you accordingly for the free software/utility to get real time data for options as well.

a1b1trader, I don't have MT4 or other .
so that I want to have one free.
please specify how to install or get the MT4 anywhere with free quote/chart updating.

me using Trading Platform nest-trader and rare optionally web-trade

a1b1trader

a1b1trader, I don't have MT4 or other .
so that I want to have one free.
please specify how to install or get the MT4 anywhere with free quote/chart updating.

me using Trading Platform nest-trader and rare optionally web-trade
The following utilities are for amibroker and not for MT4. I dont think there is any free utility that will provide real time charting for options in MT4. These utilities will work for options also but with amibroker only.

Look/search for the thread, in traderji, by Josh1, for real time data from Nest Trader to Amibroker. The utility is free.

Secondly, you may look/search for the thread, in traderji, by yusi for Nest2Ami and it will provide real time charting. Nest2Ami is not a freeware but a giftware.

An option for Odin user is Odin2Ami by aamaadmisoftware, which is free to use.

Last edited:
ramdas sir,i downloaded and installed MT$,logged suggesfully and pasted files as u described in manual....
template is working..and all indicator and scripts are mentioned in the list ..
but there is no offline chart(file-->open offline) panel...even thouh i have copied a1111 and a1115 file in default folder,
i have also enabled import dll feature
there are only 4 charts in main panel(eur-usd,yen etc)but no a111 chart
also there is no additional symbol when i right click-->show all(i think there shud be few extra symbols) as i copied symbol file.....

i like the platform as it is extremely smooth and easy to use..
pls enable my registration in ur forum,,my id is ashirvad20@ g m a i l.com