Free Charting software Plus free data feed

a1b1trader

Is there any link available to download NSE NOW?
You want NSE NOW or something else.
Link to NSE NOW will be available at many brokers website. But it will be useless because it requires user id and password, which is provided by broker after one opens a trading account with them

Ram Das ji is the chart of nse stocks in mt4 provided by u above is live of EOD, if live then how can i do this, can u plse say me this, i am new member here, i use mt4 demo a/c for nse stocks, but when it will expair i will have nothing to do can u plse help me, i have also heared about the qt software which track the data of mcx, nse to a platform to form chart i working on this but can't understand what to do can u plse help me.
my email id is [email protected]

RAMDAS

Hello Ramdas. This is a great tool. However, one query - how many days IEOD data are we able to analyse using this? I read somewhere on this thread that only the last 15 days data is possible. Is that true?
if you start today...you will get data of M1 to H1 for Last 15day ..and 3 Yrs for EOD data.

New data get updated next to old data...i have almost 11 month 5Min till H1 IEOD data and 4 yrs EOD of some 50 stocks and index.

if you want just EOD then you can build all NSE stock. EOD chart with 3Year backfill and have technical analysis
I have posted stock scanner also in forum.

Last edited:

hames

Hi Ramdas

i am unable to view any threads in your forum. Requires registration. currently for registration says "Creating a new account is currently not possible". Pls assist.