Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that applies only to domestic companies. Refer to the slab rates for the individuals.
Exploring further on this, will it be possible to form a LLP or a Pvt Ltd company and trade there to attract corporate tax and not individual tax rate.

Or would a "Corporate" definition only include Public Listed companies.

Solicit your views on this.

Sorry if anyone has already replied to this query... Haven't really searched..

I started trading from aug 2018.... Mostly it has been loss... So do i have to show the total turnover in the ITR form etc and pay tax on that?

Also i was resident till may 2018.. so i have Indian salary only for march and April 2018... After that I'm nri (although i was trading with resident account)...
I haven't closed the resident trading account although i longer trade in it..

Will help if anyone can advise...

Thanks in advance...

Greg.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

I am planning to give 4 Lacs loan to a cousin who is starting automotive spare parts shop and service centre. He will pay me interest at the rate of 12% per year (so interest is Rs 48,000 for the year). My question is does he have to deduct TDS at 10% (i.e. Rs. 4,800) and pay me balance amount Rs. 43,200 (i.e. Rs. 48,000- Rs, 4,800) or he does not have to deduct any TDS?

I am planning to give 4 Lacs loan to a cousin who is starting automotive spare parts shop and service centre. He will pay me interest at the rate of 12% per year (so interest is Rs 48,000 for the year). My question is does he have to deduct TDS at 10% (i.e. Rs. 4,800) and pay me balance amount Rs. 43,200 (i.e. Rs. 48,000- Rs, 4,800) or he does not have to deduct any TDS?
As per my understanding any interest above Rs 10,000 in a year will attract TDS.Your cousin will have to deduct TDS and deposit with Govt.and issue a tax deduction certificate to you.

Smart_trade