Finvasia

brokenbull

badly needed improvemnts in Shoonya desktop /android trading interface: (trading only since 1 week .so I may be in the dark)

1. we dont get automated email (like in zerodha ) when funds (NEFT/RTGS/ UPI pay in ) hits the trading accoount!

2. Only time shoonya chimes in only is when they send hourly " funds updated up to such & such time" (usually 1 1/2 hours lag.

need sound notification when order is executed.(any one have success in getting sound notification in shoonya phone app /tricks?)

3. half the time (I watch in Trading view app in other phone and when the traded price has already crossed my limit selling/buying price ), I have to try to modify existing order to force the system to say "already traded":(

4. On the plus side android shoonya stays logged in for the whole day (8am to 12 midnight ) as silvermicro trading is my bread and butter .

need sound notification when order is executed.(any one have success in getting sound notification in shoonya phone app /tricks?)
Yes. Need sound notifications for trade and price alerts.

Also, need to switch off the hourly "funds updated" notifications.

Vmaster369

today got my money out of this broker. have placed payout of whole money widthrawal .
you want me to wait 2 hrs when i transfer money well i am find broker that doesnt makesme wait 2 hrs ...

i behappy to pay 20 R.s brokerage if funds is getting transferred instantly ...

Email me that you have started giving credits instantly thenmay be i returnt to you . untill then furthere notice let let other broker earn R.s 20+20 from me

@timepass buddy ask finvasia Can i transfer my funds with secondary account to trading account Or it has to be Primary account
LOL

Also ask them who is this Idiot that came up with idea 'Make customer wait 2 hrs' So customer will auto run to Good brokers .Its best way to reduce customer ^^^

Just to be safe who still want to continue with this broker .. is best to take down POA ... making customer wait 2 hrs is First RED signal in sinking Boat . so remove POA so you be safe in demate .and never keep idle funds buy share or move to bank ....

And just to have fun i am trafer 100 via upi and widthraw 100 immediately on same day just to give finvasia work of 2 hrs .. lol lmao daily shhh and i request to all users to do same .. may be after getting R.s 100 amt lot of work they will get tired.
May be then they will remove this shit system .

'Why IS this so called idiot INtraday Allocation Systemnt ' Not automatic and instant ... there is no sebi rule saying make customer wait 2 hrs as Non other Broker is following it . only idiot broker liek you will follow this kind and LOOOSE CUSTOMER

Last edited: