Finvasia

brokenbull

Alos looks like T1 has to be added manually. bought and sold adaniports yesterday. have some small quantity. showing in holdings but says "not updated" in the sell order page. Instead of giving CDSL prompt ,rejecting order.
big quantity BTST may be a problem (niftybee/bankbee) .

but managed with out cdsl issue today morning at the open selling silver micro and gold guinea that was bought at the bottom lastnight 11.15 pm.

brokenbull

Alos looks like T1 has to be added manually. bought and sold adaniports yesterday. have some small quantity. showing in holdings but says "not updated" in the sell order page. Instead of giving CDSL prompt ,rejecting order.
big quantity BTST may be a problem (niftybee/bankbee) .

but managed with out cdsl issue today morning at the open selling silver micro and gold guinea that was bought at the bottom lastnight 11.15 pm.
figured out cdsl by clicking the EDIS tab in the holding page. (went to chat to clear doubts. i didnot even know my 12digit BOID (combo of Finvasia+mine) .
now CNC (T1)sell order is in waiting.
now more confident to trade bigger quantity of Niftybee bankbee:cool:

No other broker delay the payIN like this .. only Finvasia is terming it as SEBI regulations probably they have not updated the process to meet the regulations need and now we have to suffer
RBI does "PCA" to banks. Is this some of that sort for specific brokers? Anyway, this retrograde move is stealing the benefit of T+1 settlement. or should I say making it worse than T+2 settlement. Hope things improve.

Finvasia

Another ridiculous step by Finvasia.. the Pay IN fund update will take about 2 hrs... isn't it pathetic
Hi! Please note, due to SEBI circular No. SEBI/HO/MRD2_DCAP/CIR/2021/0598, funds must first be transferred to the Exchange before trading. This may cause a 2-hour delay in pay-in. For e.g. You pay-in and transfer funds at 9 AM, trading limits shall be updated by 11 AM. Regards

Infooo

Hi! Please note, due to SEBI circular No. SEBI/HO/MRD2_DCAP/CIR/2021/0598, funds must first be transferred to the Exchange before trading. This may cause a 2-hour delay in pay-in. For e.g. You pay-in and transfer funds at 9 AM, trading limits shall be updated by 11 AM. Regards
Thats what I am telling SEBI regulation applied only on your platform... PayIN amount update max take 20 30 min on any broker platform and mostly its instant .. like you had earlier... dont throw ur failure on implementation on clients