Finvasia

Thanks for the response.

@Finvasia Excellent Customer care, timely response, Zero Brokerage, No Hidden Charges, 100% transparency and other charges (DP, etc.,) are less than the rest of brokerage firms in India per my knowledge. I am very confident that I choose the right stock brokerage firm and I believe Finvasia will be a No.1 Stock broker in the future.

Request you to add below features/enhancements to the platform ASAP:

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of end of the price
2) Shoonya application is getting crashed when the charts are opened.
3) Saved Chart settings are not retained after the session is closed.
4) Enable the BUY/SELL/SL orders from Charts.
5) Margin Benefit is not considered at the time of placing the option strategies(Short straddle, Short Stranglles etc.,).
6) Associate with sensibull (for option trading data) or integrate the same functionality in the Shoonya platform itself.
7) or plz bring back the NEST trading platform if possible.
Finvasia Team: Adding 2 more features to the list. Please enable below features/enhancements to the platform ASAP:

8) In Net position window, Provide the option to square-off Quantity or Square-off percentage. This will help to reduce the slippage when trading more than 50 lots.This feature is present in the NEST platform for your reference.

9) Provide an option of MKT protection % when placing the market orders in the Bulk order entry. This feature is there in regular sell(F2) and buy(F1) window, but having it in the Bulk order entry will benefit us when placing multi leg orders(eg: straddle and strangles orders)..If the LTP is Rs 100 and i give MKT protection % is 0.003, it will create the market order like limit order and fulfill the quantity until the price is 100.30. Again, this will help to reduce the slippage when executing the orders at market price.

10) Charts won't work in mobile app and the Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when charts are opened the desktop application.

Please bring these features ASAP. Somehow I was contacted a Firstock broker(seems like my friends from optionables referred me) and they are offering all these features. I have updated them i was doing business with Finvasia and opened accounts for all my family and happy with Finvasia. If you can bring the features at the earliest, it will be Make Shoonya platform the best as Finvaia is already the BEST in the market. Again, thanks for all the support and addressing the concerns coming from the users on a frequent basis.

Today Nifty Option price delay in Shoonya desktop app ( Price delay of 30 min) in Quote and Option chain windows but vwap movement windows showings correct values with out delay.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

Today Nifty Option price delay in Shoonya desktop app ( Price delay of 30 min) in Quote and Option chain windows but vwap movement windows showings correct values with out delay.

Hi @1ramana! Kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards

Vmaster369

yea it;s called LAG

LAG happens when shit software consumes 300 mb ram lol
and my request to you is if u play weekly or 1-2 week option plz stop trading
after 2 continues loss plz stop
Doesnt makes sense to sit on gas burner after 2 repeated times lol lmao
took me 10 yrs to learn that thats how slow i am ;xD

yea it;s called LAG

LAG happens when shit software consumes 300 mb ram lol
and my request to you is if u play weekly or 1-2 week option plz stop trading
after 2 continues loss plz stop
Doesnt makes sense to sit on gas burner after 2 repeated times lol lmao
took me 10 yrs to learn that thats how slow i am ;xD
I don't think it's software lag, I think it's communication between software and server. Some time communication stops, at that time we can reconnect to socket or multicast and every thing will be normal but on that day for me if i reconnect, then also option prices showing a delay of 30 min. About RAM usage, Chrome also using heavily with several charts and Sensibull. But in Chrome RAM and CPU usage is better than Shoonya, It's better to not talk about charts in Shoonya. Better to use Tradingview charts for Equity and Index.

Guys i am doing option selling and now i am thinking to increase my capital but i don't want to keep my capital in trading account.
Instead i am thinking to buy liquid bees and pledge it as collateral but @Finvasia doesn't allow pledging without POA.

So should i give POA to Finvasia?
Is it Safe? Anyone doing the same?

Guys i am doing option selling and now i am thinking to increase my capital but i don't want to keep my capital in trading account.
Instead i am thinking to buy liquid bees and pledge it as collateral but @Finvasia doesn't allow pledging without POA.

So should i give POA to Finvasia?
Is it Safe? Anyone doing the same?
Done POA and Pledged.
Upto now no problem. Just go for it.

Vmaster369

I have POA from start with them but now idk how to take that back lol .. too cumbersoem to courier remove revoke POA form so it l;s there

if capital is below 25 lakhs then no issue once capital is above that then time to move to number 1 discount broker .