Finvasia

nadiyakinare

@asterix - zerodha isn't any better. I know. I am a disgruntled customer of Zerodha who came to Finvasia solely for NSE NOW platform. Now they reactivated my account with NEST Trader instead of NOW, after few months of inactivity. All the platforms on Finvasia suck big time. Atleast the problems with Kite aren't as worse as this - crashing while putting a buy order, etc. But Zerodha isn't a good platform either - just that it's extremely well designed to use. Scalpert isn't even good in terms of user experience. And see - Finvasia doesn't even reply here anymore. They have stopped caring. A friend of mine applied for account opening two months back, they still haven't opened.
If you think NSE NOW works better then let me tell you nse now gets slow down after running more then 2 hours for me, if i drag terminal windows, then it used to get hanged for few seconds then moves, then again gets hang, then moves then again hangs, was unable to place orders without 4-5 clicks.... square off would takes more then a 30 seconds to take actions and most of times rejections from terminal side not in order book ..... i am active scalper. my trades cant tolerate this much lag..... my pc is ryzen3 with 16GB ram and gtx 2GB graphic. while nse now was getting hang my processor was just below 5% of usage.

the problem you are saying today happened with NEST, same had happened with NSE NOW few weeks back. you can see my earlier posts, few pages back in this thread.

neo.mx

I also experienced some problems yesterday at market open. I wan unable to place orders for first 15 min. I was trying to reach their customer care. But no one is picking up the phone. At 9.45 am I was able to connect to customer care and they connected me to IT team. IT team told me they are running some tests at 9.15. I don't know why they don't have any common sense. Finvasia you are running tests on live market. Are you serious? Don't you have off market time or mock trading days to do that.

Their customer care is the big negative. They don't come to office on time and they don't care about you or your trades. Even no one is replying to this thread.

I am done with the FREE service.

@nadiyakinare If you are particular about Free brokerage, try out wisdom capital. Or if you want a solid execution platform, open an account with Interactive Brokers. I have applied to open account with them and currently in process. I don't think there's a better broker in India than IB. Their leverage terms are conservative, but their platform execution is unmatched.

@nadiyakinare If you are particular about Free brokerage, try out wisdom capital. Or if you want a solid execution platform, open an account with Interactive Brokers. I have applied to open account with them and currently in process. I don't think there's a better broker in India than IB. Their leverage terms are conservative, but their platform execution is unmatched.
Wisdom capital transaction charges is more compared to FINVASIA

Well, IB closes your margin trades by 2 PM, that's when most stocks trend.

@sarvann24 Yes. Tradejini and Wisdom Capital offer NSE NOW outside of finvasia, but WC is the only zero brokerage other than Finvasia. Fyers and Zerodha are way better than Finvasia IMHO with respect to platforms. But in total, the discount brokers suck. They literally suck. And they figuratively suck the money out of you. Sometimes i wonder if the outages are strategically engineered. I am not sure. But they could be possible. Not with NSE NOW, but with NEST/Scalpert, Kite, etc.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Only problem i face with NEST is whenever there is disconnection i am not getting the live rate updation again, i have to logout and login to fix this. Do you face this problem?
yes, after net reconnects sometimes nest reconnects too after < Refresh broadcast> but sometimes it just freezes then we have to close and login again.
So you should try < Refresh broadcast> first , if nest does not reconnects automatically.