Finvasia

nadiyakinare

Did anyone face issue with NOW hanging frequently today ? CPU usage keeps increasing until its single thread starts bottlenecking. I changed OS, not sure if that was the cause. I had similar issue before but it happened only once, today it was 4-5 times. Only fix i have is to restart NOW.

same issues here. today finally i decided and had send request at [email protected] to switch me from nse now to nest and scalpert. in chat they told it usually takes 24 hour to switch account on another terminal.

Today, NEST froze and crashed immediately after i put up a buy order, before i could put a stop loss order. Then, when i logged in, the position was in loss. I exited at loss. I placed another buy order again, again it froze and crash.

Then, when i wanted to enter another trade, it froze and crashed, and even after trying 16 times, it still hasn't opened, saying failed to connect.

Attachments

nadiyakinare

Today, NEST froze and crashed immediately after i put up a buy order, before i could put a stop loss order. Then, when i logged in, the position was in loss. I exited at loss. I placed another buy order again, again it froze and crash.

Then, when i wanted to enter another trade, it froze and crashed, and even after trying 16 times, it still hasn't opened, saying failed to connect.
If you are getting this problem then its also a serious problem for me because by tomorrow my software switching from nse now to nest trader will be completed..

just asking what is your internet speed ??? what MS you get while in speed test ? can you post a pic of speedtest ?

i hope if someone else is having same problem then we all can look to find some solution for this problem as soon as possible.

CougarTrader

Yes @Finvasia's NEST throttled today for everyone around 1400 hrs with same Failed to connect error while relogging.... As far as I can recall such a glitch happened earlier this year also.... Have raised a ticket, yet to get a reply... Moreover I think Finvasia is no longer active here....
If you are getting this problem then its also a serious problem for me because by tomorrow my software switching from nse now to nest trader will be completed..
Its not that frequent... but still failure is a failure....

Last edited:
We have a local fibernet that's similar to ACT/Airtel (leased from Airtel/Tata i guess).
I was using Jio today while accessing NEST and jio's speedtest is as follows. There were no connectivity issues with respect to the internet. This has happened earlier for me even while using the F2H network with >50MBPS speed.

I have decided to withdraw all the money from Finvasia and delete the account. I'd rather use NSE NOW or even Zerodha's Kite than use the buggy slow undeveloped platform like Scalpert or an application like NEST that keeps crashing everytime i place an order and leading to loss.

In addition, Finvasia's people really don't give two shits about their customers. So, nothing there either.

Attachments

@asterix - zerodha isn't any better. I know. I am a disgruntled customer of Zerodha who came to Finvasia solely for NSE NOW platform. Now they reactivated my account with NEST Trader instead of NOW, after few months of inactivity. All the platforms on Finvasia suck big time. Atleast the problems with Kite aren't as worse as this - crashing while putting a buy order, etc. But Zerodha isn't a good platform either - just that it's extremely well designed to use. Scalpert isn't even good in terms of user experience. And see - Finvasia doesn't even reply here anymore. They have stopped caring. A friend of mine applied for account opening two months back, they still haven't opened.