Finvasia

Hi Finvasia,
Why are you insisting only mother's name to open an account.what is the relation b/w mother's name and opening an account.whose guideline is this sebi/exchanges and what is the real purpose?if you are really following rules no private institution should use individual Aadhar no as per supreme court judgement.you are asking aadhar copy.kindly answer my query

Finvasia

Hi Finvasia,
Why are you insisting only mother's name to open an account.what is the relation b/w mother's name and opening an account.whose guideline is this sebi/exchanges and what is the real purpose?if you are really following rules no private institution should use individual Aadhar no as per supreme court judgement.you are asking aadhar copy.kindly answer my query
I don't know why one should submit bank statement in the middle of the year.if it really required Finvasia should ask at fiscal year ending not now.
Hi Kumar46,

Mother’s name is mandatory requirement of CKYC. Regarding Aadhaar, it is still accepted as an address Proof. In case you wish, any other address proof such as Passport Copy, Driving License, Voter Id etc can be submitted as well.

As a part of account opening documents required by Exchange, we need additional financial information to open FO segment. The list is shared in the previous reply for your quick reference. Bank’s statement is part of the list. Hope this clarify all queries. Thanks !

@Finvasia

Please clarify the use of CKYC
Do you open an FO trading account + demat, with going thro all the formalities, if one has CKYC done.
Thanks

Biker

My account is locked since last 3 days.. have sent emails and have also called. But no resolution on this till now!!

Some back I had another problem but looks like that customer care email is just for sake of keeping an email id. No one bothers.

@Finvasia Your customer support / back office team needs drastic improvements.

Finvasia

My account is locked since last 3 days.. have sent emails and have also called. But no resolution on this till now!!

Some back I had another problem but looks like that customer care email is just for sake of keeping an email id. No one bothers.

@Finvasia Your customer support / back office team needs drastic improvements.

Hi Biker

Can you please PM your software name along with last 4 digits of PAN ? We shall call you back. Though we work on 24 hours TAT, the delay is certainly unintentional. Apologies for delay and appreciate your patience.

Thanks !

Hi Biker,

You can transfer using CDSL Easiest. Please note if you wish to see your holdings in your trading application, you need to either provide POA of your Demat account to us or transfer to Broker Beni account. Clients cannot settle shares directly with CDSL Depository.

Thanks
kindly explain in detail
1) how can i sell shares in my demat account using EASIEST (without giving POA). do i transfer to broker beni account or to broker pool account? and when? i.e. before selling shares through trading terminal or after.?
2) what is the difference between debit charges incurred when selling a) with POA and b) with EASIEST. do i have to pay same charges ultimately for both?