Finvasia

Finvasia

but if I ask for software change, I cant use NestTrader, Right
But, what if I do not like BEST, then.

How to go for a demo use/trial for BEST
Yes, your NEST ID shall be deactivated to activate BEST. In case you wish to have a BEST demo ID, please email CS or raise a ticket in PRISM. At any point of time, you can switch to any platform. We have uploaded BEST platform at https://www.finvasia.com/download under “Trading Platforms & Tools”

Thanks

superman

Hi Superman/Timepass,

Yes it can be done online. Since we have merged all exchanges, you need to raise a ticket in PRISM to enable any exchange. For clarity, exchanges mandate us to disable your trading account if it is inactive for 6 months. Hence, for reactivation you need to submit a ticket. In case of FO activation, you may need to again provide a supporting document such as bank Statement, ITR, etc.

Thanks
I can only enable BSE segments

1541433108976.png

How to enable MCX ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
from today supposed to be same capital for both NSE and MCX. any one using this facility ? My NEST trader id is blocked today so cant confirm. wonder why blocked.

Biker

Hi Biker,

Please refer to the replies below

As per regulations, we have to daily move all shares from Broker Pool account to respective Beni account (Broker or Client) before EOD.

Yes, you can move your shares from Client Beni account to Broker Pool account directly.

Thanks
@Finvasia Kindly clarify on my below mentioned query:

You mentioned that client can move shares from Client Beni account to Broker Pool account directly. But do you think that is possible? The reason being if shares are transferred to broker pool than those shares will not be visible in trading terminal... no?

Is there no way that client can directly settle shares while selling from demat account?

Anyone using BEST. review please
What about NestPlus and what is the start time of data in DT, whether 9.15 or 9.16

Asked y'day for demo id and pw, but no response from them

Finvasia

from today supposed to be same capital for both NSE and MCX. any one using this facility ? My NEST trader id is blocked today so cant confirm. wonder why blocked.
Hi TraderRavi,

This may happen in case you asked to change your software. As mentioned earlier, you can only use any one software and each software will have a different user ID and password.

Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia Kindly clarify on my below mentioned query:

You mentioned that client can move shares from Client Beni account to Broker Pool account directly. But do you think that is possible? The reason being if shares are transferred to broker pool than those shares will not be visible in trading terminal... no?

Is there no way that client can directly settle shares while selling from demat account?
Hi Biker,

You can transfer using CDSL Easiest. Please note if you wish to see your holdings in your trading application, you need to either provide POA of your Demat account to us or transfer to Broker Beni account. Clients cannot settle shares directly with CDSL Depository.

Thanks