Finvasia

Hi Timepass,

Kindly note using NEST is free till June 2017. However, our Brokerage is ZERO for Lifetime on all segments. In addition our clearing charges are also Zero for all segments on NSE namely Cash, FO and Currency. Thanks
Thanks for the reply, Finvasia.

Hope you will also clarify the queries regarding Bracket Order.

Yes, I remember. I also remember that I would've gone for them had they not been iffy about the bracket orders.

Finvasia, please provide clarity on the bracket orders. If possible provide a margin calculator, so that the members can check it out for themselves for their scrips. Please do not give the "formula" for bracket orders, provide the exact figures.

Suppose I want to buy 1 lot BNF @21625 SL 21575 target 21750, how much margin will be needed? How much for 1 lot of Reliance/ Tata Motors/ Allahabad Bank/ Rcom etc..

Dear finvasia,

There is no provision of selling delivery in NOW platform as you do not upload pool holding to NOW system.

I have complained many times about this

Unable to register. Added pan email dob. After clicking on the register link it said kra-in completed successfully. That was 4 days ago. Till no email confirmàtion nothing. Whats wrong?

Finvasia

Dear finvasia,

There is no provision of selling delivery in NOW platform as you do not upload pool holding to NOW system.

I have complained many times about this
Hi theharish ,

Due to limited flexibility with NOW, we are working on this and shall update you shortly once one done. Appreciate the patience.

Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
what is the impact of GST from july in stamp duty .
at present it is Rs 10 per day for most of the states in finvasia.

few other queries

1) what are account opening charges if any
2) for only FNO segment in NSE what are monthly charges to be paid ?
NOW free, NEST 149/ , BO 99/ correct ?
3) what is BO margin needed for 1 lot BNF ?
4) call & trade is free

as per brokerage calculator at 21500 , BNF 1 lot total charges are 126/

kaly422000

Dear Niftyaajkal,

Kindly note that NEST is a third party software sold by Omnesys (now owned by Reuters). For us to be able to offer this software to our clients, we have to pay Omnesys a license fees. Omnesys charges a per segment per user fees to us and we pass the license cost for NEST as is to our clients.

Other brokers offer it for free because they more than make up for its cost by the brokerage they charge, but in case of Finvasia, we dont charge any brokerage so we have to pass this cost to our clients.

If you would like to use a free trading software, we would recommend that you opt for NOW. Its a software directly provided by NSE and hence is free of cost to the brokers.

NOW allows you to trade via desktop application, it also has a web trader and a mobile trader. You can get all three for Free when you open an account with Finvasia.

Many Thanks

Team Finvasia
u can charge brokarage as high as .2 /.02 to trade in nest but pls try to waive off rs 150/month charge. we INDIAN are habituated to give .2/.02 or higher sometimes. so u can go for that but let us try nest latest version for free with brokarage as applicable