Finvasia

OneThatGotAway

account opening fees is Zero in Fin ...
Now is free
NEST i opted for 2 segment so be paying around 400 a month from june *
thats still cheaper then R.s 20 broker
No mobile app .. they promise in end of may they will bring but i doubt.
Also trading password removal request is not entertained on writing ticket but it;s ok no big issue

Omnesys is Free ... they don;t charge broker anything .. thats my understanding.
and 21 days intra day history is not useful case would be different if they provided 2 months ...

Last edited:
Now is free
NEST i opted for 2 segment so be paying around 400 a month from june *
thats still cheaper then R.s 20 broker

Omnesys is Free ... they don;t charge broker anything .. thats my understanding.
and 21 days intra day history is not useful case would be different if they provided 2 months ...
and you are not using Bracket orders ?

OneThatGotAway

Bracket order funda i never understood . so never used it even with R.s 20 broker.

I am not hardcore trader .. I trade mostly in option i don;t need leverage and i don;t even use strict stop loss .
I believe they The dead Algo can see your Stop loss so no point of keeping it .as Sl is doing exactly opposite for me .i hits the value then goes to highest 52 days High lol:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Activated Currency and F & 0
i occasionally trade in currency

Last edited:
Bracket order funda i never understood . so never used it even with R.s 20 broker.

I am not hardcore trader .. I trade mostly in option i don;t need leverage and i don;t even use strict stop loss .
I believe they The dead Algo can see your Stop loss so no point of keeping it .as Sl is doing exactly opposite for me .i hits the value then goes to highest 52 days High lol:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah, one won't really use it with options, use it with futures/equities.

So which 2 segments are you enabled for ? NFO and NSE ?

Finvasia

Thanks for the reply, Finvasia.

Hope you will also clarify the queries regarding Bracket Order.
Hi, We are sharing our thoughts on the recent highlighted topic. Bracket Order is a sub function of trading. It may be considered as hedged position and offered additional limit by few but we consider this as a trading strategy. Currently we are building our trading portal SCALPERT which shall include the additional leverage approval functionality. Hence till then, we are giving additional limit in BO upto 3.5 X. In the near future, all clients shall be given same 2 X as limits as offered free in case of Futures.

Our portal shall have the option to make request for additional limit at a nominal cost based on script. Please bear us for some time as we will share the information shortly.

For your query of Bank Nifty Future, you need around INR 30200 with Bracket Order. Current Exchange margin requirement is around 87000. Thanks

Thanks for the response.

Now, I understand that the facilities available free at present (till 30th June) will be chargeable from 1st July.

Suppose a member wants to discontinue some part, maybe discontinue a market segment (maybe CDS, BSE, maybe BO), what is the procedure for the same ? Also, when will be the charges debited from the account ? At the beginning of the calendar month or at the end of it ?

Hope that with SCALPERT, you will also provide a detailed intraday margin calculator for BO too. A lot of day traders here in the forum.
Hi, We are sharing our thoughts on the recent highlighted topic. Bracket Order is a sub function of trading. It may be considered as hedged position and offered additional limit by few but we consider this as a trading strategy. Currently we are building our trading portal SCALPERT which shall include the additional leverage approval functionality. Hence till then, we are giving additional limit in BO upto 3.5 X. In the near future, all clients shall be given same 2 X as limits as offered free in case of Futures.

Our portal shall have the option to make request for additional limit at a nominal cost based on script. Please bear us for some time as we will share the information shortly.

For your query of Bank Nifty Future, you need around INR 30200 with Bracket Order. Current Exchange margin requirement is around 87000. Thanks

Finvasia

u can charge brokarage as high as .2 /.02 to trade in nest but pls try to waive off rs 150/month charge. we INDIAN are habituated to give .2/.02 or higher sometimes. so u can go for that but let us try nest latest version for free with brokarage as applicable
Hi Kaly422000, Unfortunately, this is not possible. Thanks

iTrade

Hi OTGA,

Yes, Transaction password function can be removed for good on client request though we would advise investors to have this active for safety purposes. Further, pass change duration by 3 months shall be enabled for all clients over this weekend.

Thanks
Hi Finvasia Team - Just want to check if the password duration has been increased to 3 months? It will really help if it has been already done.