Finvasia

Infooo

Using scalpert app since last 2 month.. was working fine.. now started giving a lot of issues. The app is not stable. Today it was out for last 15 min. Now adays it started giving issue in loading .. when u click on a script to place order it doesn't work.. u need to log off and login again to do that.. this issue started happening recently. I must say the desktop version works awesome but app has become pathetic in recent time

Finvasia

Using scalpert app since last 2 month.. was working fine.. now started giving a lot of issues. The app is not stable. Today it was out for last 15 min. Now adays it started giving issue in loading .. when u click on a script to place order it doesn't work.. u need to log off and login again to do that.. this issue started happening recently. I must say the desktop version works awesome but app has become pathetic in recent time
Hi infoo, We make all sincere efforts to keep improving the platforms and service. Please download the latest version app and share your views. Thanks

john302928

Hi
Could anyone please clarify and explain on how to make sure our money transferred to trading account and kept in trading account are safe? There are lot of brokerage houses in the market. How to makesure our money is safe. Does exchange provide any kind of guarantee for our money kept in trading account? What happens to our money kept in trading account if brokers go bankrupt?

Hi
Could anyone please clarify and explain on how to make sure our money transferred to trading account and kept in trading account are safe? There are lot of brokerage houses in the market. How to makesure our money is safe. Does exchange provide any kind of guarantee for our money kept in trading account? What happens to our money kept in trading account if brokers go bankrupt?
Their is SEBI for that, they regulate all this issues. and the money kept in trading accounts are safe dont worry.

Infooo

The updated version worked a little better for scalpert. Will update my view after detailed use tomorrow. But Finvasia, in scalpert u need to add Nifty and Sensex live value, we can't see Nifty value in the app

superman

Hi Superman, It is working fine from our end. Please contact our Live Chat Reps or Client Support for assistance. Thanks !
Sorry I use NSE NOW ,,
Can we also login to scalpet ?

I am using NSE Now since it offers me AMO and its verylight weight ,, But I miss charting. It would be good if you can make us also login to scalpert ,, All users of NOW should be able to login to scalpert