Finvasia

Well, my experience with account opening has not been good. Given my documents 6 days back. Stuck up at adhaar verification. Called them couple of times but no revert. Let's see how much more time they take to get back.
That's really unfortunate to hear, I hope they'll get back to you soon. In my case, they pretty much opened the account the same day after I e-mailed them my documents (even though they seemed to be having some issue regarding my Aadhar-verification) but like I've said, I've still not been able to log in for two days; although during their latest phone-call, they said that I should receive a working ID & Password for Scalpert by evening today, so I'll see how that goes.

kingsmasher1

I have opened an account as well today. The problem is they said, they don't have a demat account for some reason, so told me as of now i can trade in only FNO and MCX. I trade in equities as well, which I will be missing heavily. @Finvasia When will this issue get resolved?

They will open trading account immediately, if every thing is okay
But opening a demat account will/may take few days (2-4 days)

Finvasia

Ok, so the account opening experience was very swift & the support was very helpful in that respect but since then, for two days, I've been trying to get ID & Password for Scalpert, & after asking for it several times, I still haven't received anything that'll let me log in (& if I have, then your support-team hasn't told me which one of your dozen or so e-mails it's supposed to be in). Such simple things shouldn't be so difficult, I've accounts with Zerodha, RKSV, TSO & never have I had to beg for ID & Password so many times because it's always very obvious in the e-mails sent by them but unfortunately, with Finvasia, that doesn't seem to be the case, & to make matters worse, it's not even letting me reset it. :(
Hi Newbie Day-Trader, Please share your Client code with us at [email protected]. We shall be glad to assist and sort out the issue. Thanks

Finvasia

I have opened an account as well today. The problem is they said, they don't have a demat account for some reason, so told me as of now i can trade in only FNO and MCX. I trade in equities as well, which I will be missing heavily. @Finvasia When will this issue get resolved?
Hi kingsmasher1, You can certainly open an offline Demat account with us. Please contact your Account Manager or Live Chat or Client Support to assist you. Thanks

If stocks bought for long term, does they stay in pool account until requested? Isn't there any method whereby directly stocks gets transfered to the demat?

Done. I was sent a new password yesterday after I talked to your support on the phone & he even remote-desktoped with TeamViewer but even that new password isn't working.
Don't be hasty about scalpert bhai. Its in very bad state as of now, Charting never works, Orders gets executed but no visual feed back to modify them untill 3-5 min!!!:confused:. Yesterday while the flash crash happened, i want to modify my position but this stupid software does'nt even let me login and took a loss! but on bright side scalpert has huge potential but not now. Requested RM to change to NEST NOW.
TD:LR: If u are serious about trading then don't even think about Scalpert as of now.
My 2 cents