Finvasia

nac

I received email asking to do ReKYC, but going by the status of KRA mine is registered and validated. I don't know why they are still asking me to fill up the form and courier along with the proofs. And they don't have an option to do it online. None of my other brokers are asking for it or banks or MF houses, Insurance companies. NONE asking.
I don't get it. Email and chats are taking forever to get any reply and none of those replies have any explanation. No explanation why they are doing this when no one finding wrong with my KRA status. Only response I get is "just do ReKYC".
And looks like my account is locked for that reason.
I guess few of us have to go through this headache. It's a long weekend, no one is gonna be there to pick up the phone.

Vmaster369

For me its today i successfully shifted from Finvasia to Zerodha 100% equity . Had choosen groww but UI sucked i liked UI of Zerodha better
Transferred all Equity from Easiest

i am use finvasia for ipo allotment bussiness

reason was Margin short penalty coz of poor Finvasia Rms and
They dont allow you to buy 80% Equity when u sell it . you need to wait 1 day before u can buy it ...
+ Margin is always high in Futures and Option

Most other broker that charge R.s20 allows u to buy 80% of Equity u sell on same day .

Be honorable if your Business is Equity you need broker that give u to buy 80% margin same day u sell stock .
============================================

Also... Finvasia reversed 1300 amt i saw then debited 534 as Short margin penlty this broker is honest and yes 90000 Margin was short that day i remember. so right full amt was 534 . i took cnc order and took delivery and also had done mis order sell and then buy .
but again too late and i had made up my mind to move to another already :xD

Last edited:
Very poor and third class customer service , chat support are also irritating waiting half an hour , if u raise ticket then reply after 3 days
Third party app IKF is poor calculation genrate signal at higher price of stock . For Edis u can submit physical document in digital era.
App quality is also third class, chart preview is substanderd ,
Showing 0 blance in portfolio ,
भैया फ्री में ऐसी ही सर्विस मिलेगी

Attachments

VJAY

Very poor and third class customer service , chat support are also irritating waiting half an hour , if u raise ticket then reply after 3 days
Third party app IKF is poor calculation genrate signal at higher price of stock . For Edis u can submit physical document in digital era.
App quality is also third class, chart preview is substanderd ,
Showing 0 blance in portfolio ,
भैया फ्री में ऐसी ही सर्विस मिलेगी
Due to zero brokerage they charging us giving this type service:) ...specially very poor customer service through chat/ticket..even calls....account opening takes months to years now days

Due to zero brokerage they charging us giving this type service:) ...specially very poor customer service through chat/ticket..even calls....account opening takes months to years now days
For last 3 days I am trying to sell my non-POA holdings in some MFs. Let's see if it take place today.

When I buy MFs, I buy, say, Navi US Total Stock Market FoF Direct Growth or maybe Axis Corporate Debt Fund Weekly IDCW, but when I try to sell, I have to select a cryptic value like "24971" or "AX1DP"

Look at this screen about edis creation

1712289527857.png

Finvasia

I received email asking to do ReKYC, but going by the status of KRA mine is registered and validated. I don't know why they are still asking me to fill up the form and courier along with the proofs. And they don't have an option to do it online. None of my other brokers are asking for it or banks or MF houses, Insurance companies. NONE asking.
I don't get it. Email and chats are taking forever to get any reply and none of those replies have any explanation. No explanation why they are doing this when no one finding wrong with my KRA status. Only response I get is "just do ReKYC".
And looks like my account is locked for that reason.
I guess few of us have to go through this headache. It's a long weekend, no one is gonna be there to pick up the phone.
Hi! We'd appreciate it if you could inbox us your client code so that we can have this checked and assist you further. Regards.

VJAY

Finvasia,
Why you guys not support hand holding for account opening?!!!!!!!!!!when we call customer support they tell us that they will callback within 30 minuits ....your 30 minuits means 30 days??????????

Infooo

The way they harassing for ReKYC... I opened a account in mstock... I sent all KYC form and needed documents but now they are saying cross photo signature is not done hence sent the physical documentation again .. courier takes 200 to 300 rs. I prefer to open account with other broker than keep getting harassed by these buggers