Finvasia

Finvasia

to open an account finvasia take 60 days may be . i completed account opening around november end ,ther was some issue uploading a document and from then many email but nothing happen. voice helpline not reachable. better for some brokarage advantage sud not go for finvasia.
Hi! We're genuinely sorry to hear about your recent experience and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Could you please inbox us your registered contact details? We'll have someone from our team reach out to you to look into the matter. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Finvasia

Hello @Finvasia

As the image shows, I have 89 MFs in my holdings. My problem is that the holdings list is not sorted in any order, nor is it searchable.

View attachment 50215

So, I have a lot of trouble placing additional purchase orders because it is very tedious to find the holding I want to add to. It is even more difficult in the mobile app. The search function does not work in holdings list.

Do you have any other platform for placing MF orders ? Something that is more user friendly.
Hi! We've been informed that one of our executives has contacted you regarding your concern. For any further queries, please reach out to our support. Regards

The problem is multiple platforms and the limitations of each.

Ease of adding and ease of redemptions is not their strong point. If you just want a large lumpsum purchase and then forget it for a long time, then it's fine. Not too good for active trading, quick additions for Rs. 100 funds or frequent in / out in debt funds.
yaa they need to work on a few things on the MF part but m not facing many challenges on it ..
i like the reporting part with Finvasia it has some clarity..
but ya if they allow to place Mf orders from their reporting portal then it will be sone pe suhaga

Hi! We've been informed that one of our executives has contacted you regarding your concern. For any further queries, please reach out to our support. Regards
@Finvasia Yes, contacted me. Promised a better platform in near future. Let's see.

I will believe more when I get easy redemptions too, in addition to easy ordering. I too suggested that they allow more to be done through Investwell platform.

Anyway, I'll wait for future announcements in this regard.

@Finvasia Yes, contacted me. Promised a better platform in near future. Let's see.

I will believe more when I get easy redemptions too, in addition to easy ordering. I too suggested that they allow more to be done through Investwell platform.

Anyway, I'll wait for future announcements in this regard.
sir you can drop an email to them for the feedback so that they can have it in records since u are the knowledgeable person in terms of MF