Finvasia

cloudTrader

How long we have to wait for your review and response on trade settlement for tech glitch... I have 4 separate account and all had problem .. we are together filing complaint with SEBI
There is some information floating that they are settling losses upto Rs. 10,000 and sent out calls to such clients. Also this will be done with 18% haircut. So a client with loss of Rs. 10,000 will get an amount equal to Rs. 8,200

Bigger amounts are still not being touched by them. A client was telling that he has a negative MTM of -2 Lakhs even on Tuesday, which means that even after squaring off on Monday 17th April by 9:30 am his situation has not changed.

Don't know how much amicable solution is coming out for clients. I hope things get settled quickly.

How long we have to wait for your review and response on trade settlement for tech glitch... I have 4 separate account and all had problem .. we are together filing complaint with SEBI
There is some information floating that they are settling losses upto Rs. 10,000 and sent out calls to such clients. Also this will be done with 18% haircut. So a client with loss of Rs. 10,000 will get an amount equal to Rs. 8,200

Bigger amounts are still not being touched by them. A client was telling that he has a negative MTM of -2 Lakhs even on Tuesday, which means that even after squaring off on Monday 17th April by 9:30 am his situation has not changed.

Don't know how much amicable solution is coming out for clients. I hope things get settled quickly.
Thanks for all this info. Keep us updated. Let's see how Finvasia deals with this.

brokenbull

Thanks for all this info. Keep us updated. Let's see how Finvasia deals with this.
a bit worrying.
Finvasia is zero commission. only profit is from the interest rate earned overnight in customer's un used deposits. any guess on fivasia customer dep? 1000 crore? 250 crore? i thnk zerodha may have 10k crore customer balances+they are charging intra day.
How they can afford big losses incurred by customers due to finvasia fault of trading execution break down?
a bit worrysome come to think of it to keep big balances :rolleyes:

a bit worrying.
Finvasia is zero commission. only profit is from the interest rate earned overnight in customer's un used deposits. any guess on fivasia customer dep? 1000 crore? 250 crore? i thnk zerodha may have 10k crore customer balances+they are charging intra day.
How they can afford big losses incurred by customers due to finvasia fault of trading execution break down?
a bit worrysome come to think of it to keep big balances :rolleyes:
Delivery handling charge @10.62 per scrip is attractive enough for BTST trades, multiple maybe. Who knows.

brokenbull

/"
Delivery handling charge @10.62 per scrip is attractive enough for BTST trades, multiple maybe. Who knows.
i do btst almost daily. i know cdsl charge is there for CNC selling per scrip .(cdsl may give the broker part of the fees) .but seperate BTST delivery handling charge? not aware of it. i see only daily emailed statement. never logged in to back office tp check other charges.:rolleyes:

/"
i do btst almost daily. i know cdsl charge is there for CNC selling per scrip .(cdsl may give the broker part of the fees) .but seperate BTST delivery handling charge? not aware of it. i see only daily emailed statement. never logged in to back office tp check other charges.:rolleyes:
Do check the Financial Ledger in the BO

brokenbull

attention Finvasia :
1.Kindly clarify apart from CDSL charges for selling CNC equity , is there any seperate per scrip hndling charge for BTST equity trades ?
2. Badly needed impreovements in shoonya UI (both mobile and desk top)
a, we need a sound when shoonya desktop or mobile app is open ,when a trade is executed ! (like the sound when you are giving announcements )
b. "Orders executed" is a clutter box. Unable to choose only "executed ".
In active trading we place & cancel orders if the order does not pan put or gets away. so there are lot of cancellations. (to preserve margin)

your damn "executed tab" is full of cancellations rows & rows of it.
Unable to choose only "executed " . if we want to see "cancelled " we should be able to choose only "cancelled" tab.
C. as the "order executed" is fully cluttered with executed & cancelled littered all over, we have to go to TRADES to find out what is executed .!:(
PENDIng tab is ok. :)
Get your tech staff working on this immediately. (unless they are contract software working part time with you and you are calling them in only once every amavasya or deepavali:cool:)

brokenbull

Fresh problem. :confused:
as of 9.32am all existing NSE buy MIS and sell CNC orders have been cancelled. (i have only equity) MCX orders long shot silvermic amd goldguines are only left...!!! so not keen on buying in MIS any more fresh orders. will try CNC up to what I can carry overnight if & when the system allows!
edit : now ordering. restored. so placed some orders. it is a bit un nerving..

Last edited:
attention Finvasia :
1.Kindly clarify apart from CDSL charges for selling CNC equity , is there any seperate per scrip hndling charge for BTST equity trades ?
2. Badly needed impreovements in shoonya UI (both mobile and desk top)
a, we need a sound when shoonya desktop or mobile app is open ,when a trade is executed ! (like the sound when you are giving announcements )
b. "Orders executed" is a clutter box. Unable to choose only "executed ".
In active trading we place & cancel orders if the order does not pan put or gets away. so there are lot of cancellations. (to preserve margin)

your damn "executed tab" is full of cancellations rows & rows of it.
Unable to choose only "executed " . if we want to see "cancelled " we should be able to choose only "cancelled" tab.
C. as the "order executed" is fully cluttered with executed & cancelled littered all over, we have to go to TRADES to find out what is executed .!:(
PENDIng tab is ok. :)
Get your tech staff working on this immediately. (unless they are contract software working part time with you and you are calling them in only once every amavasya or deepavali:cool:)
I too wanted the audio notifications. Found them in Help--> settings --> Notify

1682051819147.png

As for this morning's issues, there was some terminal notification about it.

The delivery handling charges @Rs. 9 + GST per scrip are the lowest of all brokers that I know of. Do check your backoffice financial ledger. There is no separate contract note / bill for this, must be a JV entry.