Finvasia

brokenbull

I am using Shoonya desktop. Transfer funds using the link in the app and then UPI. The funds show up almost instantly.
Thanks . I just opened Shoonya desktop and added small funds in the tab,clicked request finvasia's request in my bank app and approved. Voila balance instantly approved.
so wont bother writing to finvasia of ₹1,₹2, ₹10 etc which i sent via neft.via phone

Now I have to muster courage to send ₹100k to finvasia using this method early morning tomorrow.
I read here they may /may not allow to use the funds deposited same day?

I read here they may /may not allow to use the funds deposited same day?
I don't think so. But ask them in chat support. Their chat response is very good and adequate, so far.

I do wish for more reports in the backoffice.

brokenbull

I don't think so. But ask them in chat support. Their chat response is very good and adequate, so far.

I do wish for more reports in the backoffice.
yep their back office reports are not as good as Zerodha.
Filing ITR-3 using Finvasia's BO reports is an issue -shall worry about it after making some coins :)

Just now using desktop shoonya "add funds via upi prompt" added ₹50k. Balance instantly updated.
so hopefully allows trading tomorrow. (only very few counters in my horizon)

No more paying via NEFT or RTGS. to FINVASxxxxx etc. only ad via upi from desktop shoonya and complete upi payment request prompt via bank phone app.

still ₹1+₹2+₹10 added via NEFT not showing . will takes its own time i think.
Let us see have to make more than 7% sb interest in Equitas on capital employed !:confused:
i shall throw some dice tomorrow

brokenbull

Another ridiculous step by Finvasia.. the Pay IN fund update will take about 2 hrs... isn't it pathetic
all funds deposited yesterday got credited today morning.
Today at 1.39pm I added some more funds via shoonya phone app via upi. BUT did not show in credit till 3.45pm.{AFTER MARKET CLOSE}
next time will stick to desktop shoonya UPI for instant funds credit in the trading aviable balance (like yesterday)

Infooo

try that even then fund credit will not be immediate... this new rule introduction by Finvasia and they are saying its asper SEBI circular... I don't understand how other brokers are not following SEBI

brokenbull

try that even then fund credit will not be immediate... this new rule introduction by Finvasia and they are saying its asper SEBI circular... I don't understand how other brokers are not following SEBI
I got a call today evening saying that I will get a mail about NEW RULE IS+ 2 HOURS to credit after any mode of payment. So have to pay in at 6.30-7am max to get the credit for trading starting at 9.15am.

Infooo

Isnt this ridiculous... sometime if you identify opportunity and transfer the amount you need to wait for 2 hrs by that time your opportunity is gone... they are making Pay In and Pay out both pathetic..

I got a call today evening saying that I will get a mail about NEW RULE IS+ 2 HOURS to credit after any mode of payment. So have to pay in at 6.30-7am max to get the credit for trading starting at 9.15am.
@Finvasia , can you please confirm this ?