Finvasia

neo.mx

Today I received a margin shortfall notice from FINVASIA despite having more funds than the peak margin shown in Finvasia Shoonya.

One of the customer representative called me at night, very unprofessional. He is not willing to listen anything.

Time to be careful with this broker.

neo.mx

If Finvasia fails to give satisfactory explanation, I am going to raise official complaint in SEBI Scores website.

Though the penalty is not huge, I also would not mind paying them some monthly charges. But it was charged where it should not have been.

In future similarly, they can charge any arbitrary amount saying peak margin charge. I also asked them to give me margin report, when the snapshot was taken. They also failed to do so. So as a client, we have to rely on whatever shortfall amount they claim.

Finvasia

Today I received a margin shortfall notice from FINVASIA despite having more funds than the peak margin shown in Finvasia Shoonya.

One of the customer representative called me at night, very unprofessional. He is not willing to listen anything.

Time to be careful with this broker.
If Finvasia fails to give satisfactory explanation, I am going to raise official complaint in SEBI Scores website.

Though the penalty is not huge, I also would not mind paying them some monthly charges. But it was charged where it should not have been.

In future similarly, they can charge any arbitrary amount saying peak margin charge. I also asked them to give me margin report, when the snapshot was taken. They also failed to do so. So as a client, we have to rely on whatever shortfall amount they claim.
Hi @neo.mx! We regret the inconvenience you had to face. Kindly DM us your client code, we'll have this looked into. Regards

Avoid as much as razorpay payment if possible. If payment failed and bank debited you get huge harassment. Better to use virtual account with imps multiple time Or cheque. Online payment is rosy picture everywhere. It's not a fault of finvasia that payment stuck but once it's stuck it waste huge time. My fund are stuck from 2nd April, 2022. Yet waiting. If someone put light on it what maximum time frame I get back my money as per RBI rules etc. Please guide. I am scared about time it will take. It's 5 day of failure. Read maximum T+5 . But incase of TPV what is maximum time dont know. Talked to finvasia they told in chat 48 hrs on Saturday, then same on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I talked to a gentleman there. He told me to raise ticked with bank statement . I have done but when I talked to them today. I told again once 7 days. But when I said earlier told me 48 hrs. Max. Then they say at razorpay wrote 7 days. I don't who is doing what. As per RBI rule also t+5 days maximum everywhere. Please guide what should I do. First time facing such situation. But again payment failure is not Finvasia fault. But on Monday they get successful payment but why they chose to refunded I don't know. Today also submit letter to bank in written as not satisfied with today talk with their executive about timing. Plz guide if some one knew in better way. Thanx in advance.
One more thing to say checked razorpay payment tracking facility last message was refund initiated you bank account will credit by 13 April, 2022. is that a fair time. Not harassment to user without fault both mentally and financially.

Avoid as much as razorpay payment if possible. If payment failed and bank debited you get huge harassment. Better to use virtual account with imps multiple time Or cheque. Online payment is rosy picture everywhere. It's not a fault of finvasia that payment stuck but once it's stuck it waste huge time. My fund are stuck from 2nd April, 2022. Yet waiting. If someone put light on it what maximum time frame I get back my money as per RBI rules etc. Please guide. I am scared about time it will take. It's 5 day of failure. Read maximum T+5 . But incase of TPV what is maximum time dont know. Talked to finvasia they told in chat 48 hrs on Saturday, then same on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I talked to a gentleman there. He told me to raise ticked with bank statement . I have done but when I talked to them today. I told again once 7 days. But when I said earlier told me 48 hrs. Max. Then they say at razorpay wrote 7 days. I don't who is doing what. As per RBI rule also t+5 days maximum everywhere. Please guide what should I do. First time facing such situation. But again payment failure is not Finvasia fault. But on Monday they get successful payment but why they chose to refunded I don't know. Today also submit letter to bank in written as not satisfied with today talk with their executive about timing. Plz guide if some one knew in better way. Thanx in advance.
One more thing to say checked razorpay payment tracking facility last message was refund initiated you bank account will credit by 13 April, 2022. is that a fair time. Not harassment to user without fault both mentally and financially.
Just checked finvasia reply. Told to wait 5-7 days of transfer. Already 5 days wasted. So let see. But I will never do razorpay again. I am scared if in urgency time when margin required such thing happens.

Finvasia

Just checked finvasia reply. Told to wait 5-7 days of transfer. Already 5 days wasted. So let see. But I will never do razorpay again. I am scared if in urgency time when margin required such thing happens.
Hi @manishdam! We regret the inconvenience you had to face. We've been informed that one of our executives got in touch regarding your concern. Kindly reach out to us for any other query. Regards

Hi @manishdam! We regret the inconvenience you had to face. We've been informed that one of our executives got in touch regarding your concern. Kindly reach out to us for any other query. Regards
Yes I am in touch. He told me by tomorrow he will resolve and help me to get my money back. Thanx for all support because I knew it's not finvasia fault. But yes too much time wasted that is regret but could understand that it's third party or my bank fault.