Finvasia

kaly422000

Just checked finvasia reply. Told to wait 5-7 days of transfer. Already 5 days wasted. So let see. But I will never do razorpay again. I am scared if in urgency time when margin required such thing happens.
today many brokers not giving proprity to neft and imps but on gateway transfer. i know one broker still in ancient age where after transfer thru neft/imps ,have to furnish statement proof. i think direct neft /imps is safer than gateway. i also suffer from one broker but very negligible amount for use ATOM and transfer failure happened and it takes around 6 days.

Message from Bank -

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your appended e-mail regarding refund amount not credit.
We would like to inform you that if merchant refund the amount we request you to kindly provide below mention details to assist you further.
1. Mode of payment from merchant -
2. Refund amount from merchant -

3. Refund Date -

4. Refund Reference number -

For answers to various FAQ, please visit https://www.idbibank.in/how-do-i.asp

Regards,

Customer Care Centre
IDBI Bank Ltd.

So if you initiated the refund just give the date and ref number and without that you or your partner gateway just cant say that you refunded but bank is at fault or some xyz reasons.
Have you get back your money. How long it take and what process you follow. My money stuck too. I am tensed. Bank asking proof that money has refunded but from where to get in written God knows. I am really disappointed with this. I have given same reference number which at time of transfer I got from bank which was successful from bank side but razorpay say failed. On 4th once get payment successful at finvasia and then get refund initiated which never credited to my bank. What exactly going beyond understanding. A simple process become so complicated when
today many brokers not giving proprity to neft and imps but on gateway transfer. i know one broker still in ancient age where after transfer thru neft/imps ,have to furnish statement proof. i think direct neft /imps is safer than gateway. i also suffer from one broker but very negligible amount for use ATOM and transfer failure happened and it takes around 6 days.
Yes its really pathetic. Big lesson in my life. But now today is 8th Or 9th day. Going through mental stress as it is loan money. Loss of income but can't help it. My bad time. Earlier it's never happened. It's not their fault but option given by them so expecting timely resolution through their help. Bank is saying to bring in written from broker that fund is not with them on their letter head. Broker is trying from end and yesterday told fund transferred but yet not received. If fund transferred then they should provide some evidence so that I can fight to my bank. In all this razorpay is so great that they don't allow us to talk to their customer care who is real culprit and when I wrote email to them reply was "Thank you for your email. This is a non monitored email id.". I don't know how agencies allow such careless service provider who is cheating with money of service user. Again in my eyes Finvasia still genuine. It's not their fault so far. But expecting help from them as razorpay want merchant complain id and screen short of email that broker want me talk to them. I think my whole month going to waste in this which is demotivating me. After this month only take legal actions as per stupid law of India.

With the help of finvasia atleast get message from razorpay -- "
The refund for your payment done on FINVASIA SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED for ₹ ----- has been processed by Razorpay. Please contact your issuing bank for further details.
You can expect the payment to reflect in your bank account in the next 7-10 business days."
Thanx to finvasia for such cooperation.
But problem still stays there only.
Now my bank say wait for 7-10 days as razorpay said this. Really pathetic Indian Banking system.
It's be my luck that I will get it today or any time within 7-10 days.

With the help of finvasia atleast get message from razorpay -- "
The refund for your payment done on FINVASIA SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED for ₹ ----- has been processed by Razorpay. Please contact your issuing bank for further details.
You can expect the payment to reflect in your bank account in the next 7-10 business days."
Thanx to finvasia for such cooperation.
But problem still stays there only.
Now my bank say wait for 7-10 days as razorpay said this. Really pathetic Indian Banking system.
It's be my luck that I will get it today or any time within 7-10 days.
Have a look at the RBI circular for failed transactions
Harmonisation of Turn Around Time (TAT) and customer compensation for failed transactions using authorised Payment Systems

Finvasia team helping me from their side from day 1 when I took this matter in their notice. Thanz to them. I will post once I get my refund. No complains against them. It's a our banking system which is mess. Thanz finvasia for your efforts.

Finvasia

Yes I have seen. Finvasia is cooperating full from their side. Bank is doing drama bro. I really appreciate their effort.
Finvasia team helping me from their side from day 1 when I took this matter in their notice. Thanz to them. I will post once I get my refund. No complains against them. It's a our banking system which is mess. Thanz finvasia for your efforts.
Hi @manishdam! Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always available to assist our clients in the best possible way. Regards

Vmaster369

Use upi bro i have done upto 2 Lac upi transfer it was instant and hazel free ;xD upi should be from linked bank account only tho ;xD
and rtgs if amt is big make a virtual bank account ask finvasia ppls they will help u in making that
i have done that in icici bank ;xD

Razorpay sure will take 5-10 days to refund its standard procedure ;xD so don;t use them
you wil get refund nothing to worry ;xD

Use upi bro i have done upto 2 Lac upi transfer it was instant and hazel free ;xD upi should be from linked bank account only tho ;xD
and rtgs if amt is big make a virtual bank account ask finvasia ppls they will help u in making that
i have done that in icici bank ;xD

Razorpay sure will take 5-10 days to refund its standard procedure ;xD so don;t use them
you wil get refund nothing to worry ;xD
Yes bro it was pathetic experience first time in life. It's good it was not my full capital. As more money I have to transfer. I will never use third party. I will use imps and rtgs only. If very big amount then cheque. But if I will definitely go to digital ombudsman if delay extends against my bank and razorpay. Whatever result.