Finvasia

I was lucky no loss but call and trade have a very pathetic experience the first time. I use brain and requested through chat that tells them to call me. And then definitely get a call in time. But I understood copper and crude about to fall badly so tried to remove the bid again through call and trade. By that time chat was offline. And after 1 hrs my phone connected till than my trades squared off due to the bid I told them to place for safety. But big regret and scared now. I request them please charge something so that we can in time aid and had some backup platform so that we can be protected. It's not any prestige issue to change policy and charge reasonably for the betterment of the client. I have no doubt about their intentions but if we lost not because of our fault its be painful. Please look after Finvasia for God's sake so that we client and you both grow together.

I have stopped trading with them, because of SHOONYA, really a shoonya (zero, 0). Why not these guys allow to use Nest for a charge of 50 per month (as they were doing some months ago), for those willing to pay.

I have stopped trading with them, because of SHOONYA, really a shoonya (zero, 0). Why not these guys allow to use Nest for a charge of 50 per month (as they were doing some months ago), for those willing to pay.
Bro now with which discount broker

Today Shoonya stopped working from 2 pm. Could not square off open position in Bracket order,
after restarting and relogin, Market watch was blank and dead.
Worst experience.