Finvasia

gautam7821

Margin requirement for iron condor ?

I was planing to open a new demat account with Finvasia.
I had been reading the threads through this forum from the December 2020.
I had 2 questions:
1) How is the Shoonya platform now compared to the pervious 4 months? Have they resolved the issues?
2) Do the current Finvasia users suggest me to open the account with Finvasia? or should I go with another broker?

Your opinion will help me to make a decision.
Thank You

Infooo

Shoonya app is still not the best, but i would recommend Finvasia for the sake of saving the brokerage. You can use other charting application and trade with Finvasia.
They are though improving but still lot to be done.

neo.mx

I was planing to open a new demat account with Finvasia.
I had been reading the threads through this forum from the December 2020.
I had 2 questions:
1) How is the Shoonya platform now compared to the pervious 4 months? Have they resolved the issues?
2) Do the current Finvasia users suggest me to open the account with Finvasia? or should I go with another broker?

Your opinion will help me to make a decision.
Thank You
If you are a swing trader or investor then you can manage your position. But if you are active day trader then I would not suggest Finvasia.

The way they forced their client base to move to half baked shoonya without taking any inputs from the clients that was really unprofessional and puts a question mark on the willingness to run broking business. Also look at the new features they are introducing on shoonya, all for the investment activities. For trading all these features add no value for me.

If you are a swing trader or investor then you can manage your position. But if you are active day trader then I would not suggest Finvasia.

The way they forced their client base to move to half baked shoonya without taking any inputs from the clients that was really unprofessional and puts a question mark on the willingness to run broking business. Also look at the new features they are introducing on shoonya, all for the investment activities. For trading all these features add no value for me.
I don't do much day trading, I was looking to invest in stocks for the longer than 6 months...
Thanks for the help!

Infooo

From 5 30 PM on 20 April, shoonya is not connected to MCX, you cant place order for commodity with shoonya, the rates not update... By 7Pm the chat support also gone.. so as a trader investor you sit back and curse the broker who decided to give us half baked app which remain down for more than 2 hrs.. and still no update.. they will say call n trade is free.. but is that an option for frequent trader