Finvasia

monkeybusiness

Broker is new everything is good .
now when u trade.......

suppose u buy 2250 qty of soemthig on 25th
ok
on 26th suppose u sell it it ill allow u np

but if u decide to rebuy something and try to sell it then this broker smartly will say

**NOTE i had 2250 qty of it bought .. now it won;t allow me to sell lol
question why allow something to buy when u don;t want to allow to sell it
god dammit it;s option . it not like future where i was using any additional limit

i always buy option first then sell it and this donkey broker won;t allow me to sell

later on all was sorted but that happened twice to me .

on second time i was demanding them to allow me to place order .my rm said call lol it was 3:00 pm rate was already gone .. then i letted it expire worthless

i told them i will post this in forum as promised posed on forum :)

i will continue with this donkey broker now i know here u buy it sell it and close pc

... moment u try to do buy sell buy sell buy sell this broker will give u option sell limit BS broker

Question is Why does Error code 16643 arises " Option sell used limit exceeded the user limit arises
when u already have 2250 qty in your account ?
Very bad, specifically for high volume option player like you, one of this days this zero brokerage will damage your account. You try to book profit and by the time your order is placed after so much hassles you may book loss, as options can turn 360 degrees on a dime

OneThatGotAway

love your quote Market is a non living thing.... :) in fact the ppls that code this non living thing knows your hardship your emotion and your break point. :) hehe they will want to bind you with 618 ratio lol

i plan to soon shift to doing only 4 trade per month
so this donkey broker will kind a suite me . i know now if i want to do buy sell buy sell buy sell not to use this broker use the Z power of zero for that.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
now when u trade.......

ok

but if u decide to rebuy something and try to sell it then this broker smartly will say

god dammit it;s option . it not like future where i was using any additional limit

i always buy option first then sell it and this donkey broker won;t allow me to sell

on second time i was demanding them to allow me to place order .my rm said call lol it was 3:00 pm rate was already gone .. then i letted it expire worthless

i will continue with this donkey broker now i know here u buy it sell it and close pc

... moment u try to do buy sell buy sell buy sell this broker will give u option sell limit BS broker

Question is Why does Error code 16643 arises " Option sell used limit exceeded the user limit arises
Thanks for sharing...
This is worst RMS problem...
One can loose 12-month brokerage saved with them from just one such trade on exp day... if with higher lot size...:eek:

Raj232

love your quote Market is a non living thing.... :) in fact the ppls that code this non living thing knows your hardship your emotion and your break point. :) hehe they will want to bind you with 618 ratio lol

i plan to soon shift to doing only 4 trade per month
so this donkey broker will kind a suite me . i know now if i want to do buy sell buy sell buy sell not to use this broker use the Z power of zero for that.
I think the only way they allow square off is from their holdings page. in case you place a new order directly, it would require additional margin as it does not check the holdings in that case.:thumb:

Finvasia

just for info , i sud not mention the name here but pls forgive me. am refering one broker(discount) giving nest trader 3.13.0.4(i think it is latest or so) with no charge with nest plus intrigation but they have brokarage charge but its nominal.
expecting good trading software atleast ,for that if not zero brokarage, i think no one wud have problem
Hi kaly422000, we offer NEST version 3.13.0.5. Currently there are no software charges for NEST but there shall be minimal monthly charges in future. We offer zero brokerage charges on NSE, BSE & MCX. Thanks

Finvasia

now when u trade.......

ok

Hi OneThatGotAway, we shall make sure, it’s not repeated in future. Thanks !!