Finvasia

Finvasia

What if trader is having positions (say he is in from last few days a swing trade) in nifty futures and wants to rollover before expiry, will he need upfront margin or margin from squared off nifty futures will suffice, also instead of nifty futures if he is creating position in Reliance futures, what will be scenario.
Hi monkeybusiness,

If a client squares off the current month's position first and later buy/sell, then any upfront margin is not required. Whereas, if a client wants to buy or sell next month's position before squaring off the open position, then additional upfront margin is required to build a new position. And yes, you can create a position in Reliance Futures after selling Nifty Future.

Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
what happens if USDINR futures short position not covered on expiry day ? I forgot to cover today. When blocked margin will be released ?

bpr

Hi traderhardrock,

When client sells the options, they get the credit immediately. This credit can be used for further trading with exception to buy fresh over night position in future segment. For e.g . after selling options, you can buys/sell options again or buy/sell cash segment. In case you buy Futures and carry forward, there shall be a margin short.

Thanks
then why allow NRML futures position in this case. it should only allow MIS position.

then why allow NRML futures position in this case. it should only allow MIS position.
This is what I asked them in my query 1, and they very cleverly didnt answer it.

my 2 queries
1. If the credit of option sell has to be given next day, then why and how he was allowed to buy Futures, when there was no credit in his account.
2. When we square off a position in options trade, the credit (of sale value) is provided (by my broker) immediately, so as to trade further using that amount. How so.

Thanks

This is what I asked them in my query 1, and they very cleverly didnt answer it.
Even in help ticker they giving sh**it answer and not clear answer
this broker has turned shady.
My question was simple will i get charged penalty yes or no
instead of answering that they started bhajan on why was short margin condition gets created
bon na you did fair and square Scam for 1 % of 7 lakhs i.e 7000
case close

Other broker are providing credits and not charging penalty . finvasia just does scam this is how this broker generates revenue . Zerodha doesn;t charges u penalty if u sell option and buy future same day

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Even in help ticker they giving sh**it answer and not clear answer
this broker has turned shady.
My question was simple will i get charged penalty yes or no
instead of answering that they started bhajan on why was short margin condition gets created
bon na you did fair and square Scam for 1 % of 7 lakhs i.e 7000
case close
1% per day is huge penalty