Finvasia

Hi, Finvasia,

Just had chat with your sales team, regarding margins. Please let me know tentative margin for BNF BO/CO orders. Most brokerages BO/CO margins are way lower than MIS margins.
Capture.PNG

Finvasia

@Finvasia
I want to open an account with you. Please provide details about DEMAT account opening, POA, eDIS (if you follow) etc etc. Thanks
Hi elwavetrader,

The Demat & Trading account can be opened digitally. There are zero account opening charges and zero AMC. Also, POA and easiest facility are available. We are working on eDIS. Please visit https://login.finvasia.com/register or contact our Live Chat agents for any further query.

Thanks !

Biker

@Finvasia
Kindly clarify demat debit charges in following 2 conditions:

(1) I sell shares lying in pool account.

(2) Sell shares by transferring shares by Easiest facility from my demat account to your pool account.

I understand demat debit charges are not levied if shares in pool account are sold. (kindly clarify)

Finvasia

Please post detailed procedure you adopt for POA and easiest based demat account, also document required by you and to be signed by us for POA
Thanks
Hi elwavetrader

Below is the process for POA

1. You need to raise ticket or email us to enable POA services.
2. The POA charges are debited from the trading account and documents are sent to your registered address with us.
3. Once we receive back the signed POA document, we update with CDSL and internally for the services.

Please see below mention process for Easiest activation

1. In the easiest process client has to visit https://www.cdslindia.com/index.html and registered for Easi or Easiest
2. Please note, Easi is for view only and in order to transfer shares, you need to apply for Easiest
3. In Easiest process, client has to choose the option : Trusted Account
4. After registration, the request is received with our DP Back office for authorization.
5. Thereafter, your account is mapped to transfer.
6. In trusted account client can add up to 4 accounts

Hope this clarifies. Thanks !