Finvasia

superman

I was previously trading with Zerodha and they provide platforms for free. However due to some reason I had to change my broker and shift to Fyers as are the first one to provide Tradingview charts and its tools for free of cost.
Dude Finvaisa offers free brokerage. In zerodha you need to pay 20rs per order.If you are active trader in options you will spend 100'st to 1000's per month in brokerage only. Just 50rs per month you can get unlimited trading via NEST in Finvasia. Its a good deal.

kingkrunal

any updates for the funds transfer to finvasia...i added for testing on friday
it took 3 chase up with them and 1 hr to get the fund shown in account.. reason given hdfc server were slow :?
today i did another imps on to finvasia.. gave client id on remarks... already 20 mins no sign of fundss and no one available to chat..

anyone facing same issues ?

superman

any updates for the funds transfer to finvasia...i added for testing on friday
it took 3 chase up with them and 1 hr to get the fund shown in account.. reason given hdfc server were slow :?
today i did another imps on to finvasia.. gave client id on remarks... already 20 mins no sign of fundss and no one available to chat..

anyone facing same issues ?
Its Sunday and no one will be there to add the money !
It can be only added during Monday.

Whenever I transfer the funds using HDFC to HDFC , I come to chat window and tell them that I transferred. Within 10 mins it will be added to my account. Instant bank transfer is missing !

kingkrunal

Whenever I transfer the funds using HDFC to HDFC , I come to chat window and tell them that I transferred. Within 10 mins it will be added to my account.
well i am from kotak to hdfc.. and i dont think we need to inform them everytime manually... thats a gap i there... they said the scripts are running where manual intervention is not needed if client id is added in remarks....
I never have this issue with zerodha .. over a weekend too..

In my case, it's PNB to PNB, so after I tell live-chat about the NEFT, it shows up in Nest within a few minutes.
Nonetheless, I agree that they should add the funds in Nest without having to tell them given that that's how it is for other brokers.

kingkrunal

Coming to Scalpert mobile app - when are you guys going to update it ? The app logs out as soon as you minimize it .
Take a note from Kite zerodha- it has valid token for 24 hours once user is logged in .. It is very simple to implement..