Examples of successful traders in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It is a fact...no exaggeration...that trader even asked me if I want to download all the AFL ? I told him no ,thanks....I dont divert my attention...and if you as expert systems guy cannot make money with it...why should I download the junk which does not work.

ST

It is a fact...no exaggeration...that trader even asked me if I want to download all the AFL ? I told him no ,thanks....I dont divert my attention...and if you as expert systems guy cannot make money with it...why should I download the junk which does not work.

ST
ST bro.....owner of 5000 AFL...ka agar ek picture mil jaye...tu mein unki puja karta:D:....I can't stop laughing......along with my wife...after read your post...:D

coolbull

Let me ask a question before you see answers to your question :

1. Out of the total people who do engineering/MBBS/MBA.. what % succeed and what % fail ?

2. How much of annual income do all those engineers/Doctors/MAB guys make ?

If you have the answer to the above mentioned, then traders are no different.

One more thing... if one says he is making only 1 lakh a year.. I'm sure you won't be seen in this forum from tommorow.. but he says he is making 50 lakhs/year.. I can bet you will start trading full time from tomorrow quitting your job/business/shops whatever.. ;) :D (pun intended)

aite.. bottom line - the answer to your questions are tricky.. can't be expressed in simple format. Trading is like any other profession.. so success nd failure ratio is similar to like that of any other professions. Becoming full time profitable trader has similar journey as to become a doctor, an engineer or a corporate manager. It needs as much time, hard work and patience.

Needless to say..Not all engineers/doctors/MBA's are millionaires but many actually are... a lot of those people end up doing odd jobs despite having degree and knowledge.... same applies to traders too.... :)

Truly said manish!

traders need rigorous training....
Training of market
Training of failures........yes error making is good....if u r not making errors...u r doing nothing.....make errors ...learn....check failure stories ....learn

Training to understand and acknowledge self skill for trading.....identify and brush up the skills......Trading is skill....even if in morning all the trader got right support -resistance and all trade...few get good profit ,some get good profit,some get loss.......same range 2 direction various result....skillfull one get decent profit consistentle even he losses good battles.....loss is necessay

Training of live trading...failures ...again......

psychology Training

It takes 15-20 years of training to make a good doctor,engineer or any other professional....trading is no exception

Market is the only teacher ...very tough one it punishes you on your mistake and takes your pants off ...again and again till the time you buckle up properly and know when to run ,when to hide and when to fight.....

For all this this traderji is the another teacher and all the gems of traderji teach you how to face all this......

sorry for huge gyan.....traderji sikhata hai kab arjun banna kab duryodhan kab krishna kab karn.....

For full time trader, earning through trading is their salary.
Ladki se Umar and ladke de salary nahin puchte:lol:

Moreover malum karke bhi kuch nahin milega. Believe me there is no upper and lower limit in earning via trading. But I feel that just by getting ideas from Forum, internet or newspaper, you should not take step of quitting job until you try to earn that much via yourself.

toingpoing

Well,let me answer your curiosity! I am a full time trader in shares and commodities. Been in market right from the time when electronic trading and NSE were not there. Rather,NSE and MCX are my juniors!! Nobody thought me any strategy.I have developed my own which I strictly follow.I write down the logic behind each and every trade I do and analyze it later.I sit before my terminal from 8a.m. In between breaks for lunch,dinner and nature's call,I sit till 10 p.m.This I have been doing since ,..I do not even remember!! My Trading room,which I fondly call,LAB,is air conditioned and sound proof.I do not entertain anyone except me in that LAB. It is equipped with latest computer systems,high speed internet and power back up.I DO NOT switch on TV channels during trading.All latest news developments,I watch online in Reuters,Bloomberg,Investing.com and Economic Times Live. I do not subscribe to any so called Tips providers.I mange ONLY my portfolio,so am not answerable to anyone and do not need any clients.Now,coming to the returns part,with all these system in place,I make 20 percent on my investment ,net after all expenses,after providing for tax... My wife divorced me long time back,because of my trading timing and dedication.. If my bio data,inspires you,welcome to the amazing world of Trading!!:thumb:

marimuthu13

Well,let me answer your curiosity! I am a full time trader in shares and commodities. Been in market right from the time when electronic trading and NSE were not there. Rather,NSE and MCX are my juniors!! Nobody thought me any strategy.I have developed my own which I strictly follow.I write down the logic behind each and every trade I do and analyze it later.I sit before my terminal from 8a.m. In between breaks for lunch,dinner and nature's call,I sit till 10 p.m.This I have been doing since ,..I do not even remember!! My Trading room,which I fondly call,LAB,is air conditioned and sound proof.I do not entertain anyone except me in that LAB. It is equipped with latest computer systems,high speed internet and power back up.I DO NOT switch on TV channels during trading.All latest news developments,I watch online in Reuters,Bloomberg,Investing.com and Economic Times Live. I do not subscribe to any so called Tips providers.I mange ONLY my portfolio,so am not answerable to anyone and do not need any clients.Now,coming to the returns part,with all these system in place,I make 20 percent on my investment ,net after all expenses,after providing for tax... My wife divorced me long time back,because of my trading timing and dedication.. If my bio data,inspires you,welcome to the amazing world of Trading!!:thumb:
its my personal perception...what is the fun of having sucess in tradiing when we lost in our life...

i prefered to divorce trading rather than divorcing wife..

but somhow i managed to have balanced life ...both social and professional life..

its my personal perception...what is the fun of having sucess in tradiing when we lost in our life...

but somhow i managed to have balanced life ...both social and professional life..
Well sad.......we have to success in both......i involve my wife in trading.....

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

marimuthu13

Well sad.......we have to success in both......i involve my wife in trading.....
Raj Bhai,
I didnt say i am success in both..but balancing near to perfect ..(not perfect)...:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.