Examples of successful traders in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if someone posts his method in details in Newspaper front page...still not even 5 will consistantly trade it because that method is for him and you are different than him....I have shared some extremely good things in TJ which work for me...but most people are systems " collectors" like they collect stamps...they trade for 1 week and 2-3 bad trades and they move to a different surefire system....one system collector told me he has a collection of 5000 AFLs but cannot make money in trading....

You have to find out a method that works for YOU...and that is a hard work...no thread/post or 1/2 a day seminar is going to make you a successful trader...so start working in that direction...dont waste precious time...after 5 years I am sure we will have debate on the same subject.

Smart_trade
Guys,

I am not asking for any trading strategy here...Nor I am asking about the psychological aspect of trading...I have my strategy built as per my personality and I trade accordingly and I have also dealt with psychological part of trading. I also know the fact that strategy is just 25%, in actual psychology plays a major role in giving you profits consistently. And I can also see huge profits if I follow my strategy with discipline. But ultimately its our human mind being dynamic in nature, we cannot assure profits everytime. So plz guys don't give me any explanation about trading strategy, all I am requesting is simple annual figures of your trading income if you earn, that's it.

i have seen the more sucessfull the person became , he left other things ,he frequently visit forums, chat groups and other time passing place . when he needs entertainment than only he switches to these places .
once he became sucessfull , he thinks of his own . he not care what other person is doing .he left silly things .
actually he came to know by himself where to focus to remain sucessfull that's why he remain sucessfull .
he leftover the fellings of overexictment ,over confidence . and mostly of them are remains undercover :p;).

p.s.: every thing has some exceptions too .:D:p;)
Yes it is a fact that as you start making profits you won't want to visit the forums. But their are some of the senior traders still visiting and sharing their experience. This thread is for those seniors who want to publish their income here to give a kick to a small traders like us

Well,let me answer your curiosity! I am a full time trader in shares and commodities. Been in market right from the time when electronic trading and NSE were not there. Rather,NSE and MCX are my juniors!! Nobody thought me any strategy.I have developed my own which I strictly follow.I write down the logic behind each and every trade I do and analyze it later.I sit before my terminal from 8a.m. In between breaks for lunch,dinner and nature's call,I sit till 10 p.m.This I have been doing since ,..I do not even remember!! My Trading room,which I fondly call,LAB,is air conditioned and sound proof.I do not entertain anyone except me in that LAB. It is equipped with latest computer systems,high speed internet and power back up.I DO NOT switch on TV channels during trading.All latest news developments,I watch online in Reuters,Bloomberg,Investing.com and Economic Times Live. I do not subscribe to any so called Tips providers.I mange ONLY my portfolio,so am not answerable to anyone and do not need any clients.Now,coming to the returns part,with all these system in place,I make 20 percent on my investment ,net after all expenses,after providing for tax... My wife divorced me long time back,because of my trading timing and dedication.. If my bio data,inspires you,welcome to the amazing world of Trading!!:thumb:
Well Thanks ToingPoing. Sorry for your personal problems..But thank you very much for your information on your earnings..20% standard profit irrespective of your capital is a healthy earnings. Just one question are you day trader or swing trader

I have a good news for you.....:D.............I have seen in another thread.....I can't recall the thread name may be poll....... I found two names..... Traderravi (famous TR) and Trader_PK...their earnnig is more than 50 lacs...:D
Thanks OMSAI,

Would be knowing if they are day traders or swing traders

Guys,

I am not asking for any trading strategy here...Nor I am asking about the psychological aspect of trading...I have my strategy built as per my personality and I trade accordingly and I have also dealt with psychological part of trading. I also know the fact that strategy is just 25%, in actual psychology plays a major role in giving you profits consistently. And I can also see huge profits if I follow my strategy with discipline. But ultimately its our human mind being dynamic in nature, we cannot assure profits everytime. So plz guys don't give me any explanation about trading strategy, all I am requesting is simple annual figures of your trading income if you earn, that's it.
What ST.....wrote.....it's very meaning full for all newbies....Trading like job....you will get...every year... increment....with your every experience...if any one post .....my earning is 50 lac PA....it will harm your trading.....because of..... greed......may be his early income was 50k PA...after 20/30 yrs experience he reached in that target...:thumb:

onlinegtrash

I sit before my terminal from 8a.m. In between breaks for lunch,dinner and nature's call,I sit till 10 p.m.
Not inspiring for most I guess. For most people the whole point of trading is finding an escape route from rat race and daily grind and engage in more meaningful things which their day job has blocked them from doing. Atleast hope you are enjoying your addiction.

I wish you were my grand pa ;) that way I can get your wealth as inheritance
not dad, bcoz I want him to spend more time with me,
and definitely not a similar person as spouse and ofcourse you will be my esteemed customer if I were running a brokerage firm!

toingpoing

its my personal perception...what is the fun of having sucess in tradiing when we lost in our life...

i prefered to divorce trading rather than divorcing wife..

but somhow i managed to have balanced life ...both social and professional life..
Marimuthu...nobody wants a divorce in place of career.Sometimes events happen even if you do not want to.You are lucky and all the best.. Now,the point in mentioning my personal development is that,trading requires full time and devotion.It is like going to war.Now we are competing in a market where there are algorithmic trading,big institutions and hedge fund apart from fund managers with billions at their disposal.Many times,my time to go for even nature's call proved costly for me! The problem becomes,when you are compromising time with family.Things become topsy turvy in seconds.You really have to put in a lot before becoming an professional and that time it is very difficult to do balancing and all.One more thing,trading is a loner's game. Even if there is a second person,like wife involved as regards trading,is counter productive. Yes,she could have a separate set up for trading applying her own ideas and strategy.. Well,its my opinion.Will not say that everyone would approve of it..

toingpoing

Not inspiring for most I guess. For most people the whole point of trading is finding an escape route from rat race and daily grind and engage in more meaningful things which their day job has blocked them from doing. Atleast hope you are enjoying your addiction.

I wish you were my grand pa ;) that way I can get your wealth as inheritance
not dad, bcoz I want him to spend more time with me,
and definitely not a similar person as spouse and ofcourse you will be my esteemed customer if I were running a brokerage firm!
Well friend,it all depends on what you want from life.What I am doing or have done,is not to inspire anyone.If one trades as an escape route from his daily stress,I am not sure,he would be earning as a professional.Every business,profession or service requires time and dedication.And by the way,I am hardly in my forties to be your grandpa!!

toingpoing

Well Thanks ToingPoing. Sorry for your personal problems..But thank you very much for your information on your earnings..20% standard profit irrespective of your capital is a healthy earnings. Just one question are you day trader or swing trader
I am not a day trader. I trade in derivatives and only stock specific.I do not trade in Indices.Similarly,in Commodity,I trade only in Copper. All my positions are hedged. Master the art of hedging.. My one word Mantra for regular profits and negligible loss.

rkkarnani

Well,let me answer your curiosity! I am a full time trader in shares and commodities. Been in market right from the time when electronic trading and NSE were not there. Rather,NSE and MCX are my juniors!! Nobody thought me any strategy.I have developed my own which I strictly follow.I write down the logic behind each and every trade I do and analyze it later.I sit before my terminal from 8a.m. In between breaks for lunch,dinner and nature's call,I sit till 10 p.m.This I have been doing since ,..I do not even remember!! My Trading room,which I fondly call,LAB,is air conditioned and sound proof.I do not entertain anyone except me in that LAB. It is equipped with latest computer systems,high speed internet and power back up.I DO NOT switch on TV channels during trading.All latest news developments,I watch online in Reuters,Bloomberg,Investing.com and Economic Times Live. I do not subscribe to any so called Tips providers.I mange ONLY my portfolio,so am not answerable to anyone and do not need any clients.Now,coming to the returns part,with all these system in place,I make 20 percent on my investment ,net after all expenses,after providing for tax... My wife divorced me long time back,because of my trading timing and dedication.. If my bio data,inspires you,welcome to the amazing world of Trading!!:thumb:
Hmmm...
So why do you trade, what for do you trade??? Seems its more of an obsession....an addiction....I would dare to say , maybe you need professional guidance/advise, I am sure you understand for what??

Status
Not open for further replies.