EoD Update of Fibotrader

Dear soumya_b,

Please accept my heartiest thanks for the great effort that you are putting in. I am religiously following each of your post and trying to learn this great software.

The "sensex" (bse index) quotes for 22/05/06, 12/06/06 & 16/06/06 was wrongly updated. The bse_updates (csv) files of these dates which contain the "sensex" (bse index) quotes (in the last line) has 'thousand separator' - hence the error.

Pls. continue the great work. I am ready to help you if you need any in this regard.

Best Wishes.

careless1 said:
Dear soumya_b,

The "sensex" (bse index) quotes for 22/05/06, 12/06/06 & 16/06/06 was wrongly updated. The bse_updates (csv) files of these dates which contain the "sensex" (bse index) quotes (in the last line) has 'thousand separator' - hence the error.

Best Wishes.
Dear careless1,

i am extremely sorry for this mistake. i have reuploaded it.
careful:) members like u are treasure of this forum.

thanks & best regards,
soumya

Hi soumya,
This is simpleman here.
I am new to this stock market world.
I had opened my trading account 2 months back and i tried to do trading but everytime i indulge in any trade, i have only booked a loss.
I have installed fibotrader, fcharts and aptistock and i also have historical nse data from 1995.
But i dont know how to use all these softwares, which indicator to look for and how to do successful trading.
I request u to kindly elaborate how to use fibotrader to do intraday trading.
I will be very thankful to u.
Please help.

hi soumya
Thanks for the great work. It is really useful, I can't update the records after 30.05.2006, after that you have provided through your quotes_0 file. Where to get that one? Once again i want to know whether how to update the missing dates>?
with Regards,
Hari

simpleman said:
Hi soumya,
This is simpleman here.
I am new to this stock market world.
I had opened my trading account 2 months back and i tried to do trading but everytime i indulge in any trade, i have only booked a loss.
I have installed fibotrader, fcharts and aptistock and i also have historical nse data from 1995.
But i dont know how to use all these softwares, which indicator to look for and how to do successful trading.
I request u to kindly elaborate how to use fibotrader to do intraday trading.
I will be very thankful to u.
Please help.
Hi Simpleman,

there is no hard and fast rule in intraday trading. i suggest u some
resources by which u can build your own trading methodology:
1. Technical Analysis section of this forum
2. http://stockcharts.com/education/
3. http://mysite.verizon.net/resppzq7/chartpatterns.html
4. http://www.tradingday.com/c/tatuto/
5. Trading Resources section of this forum

since we r using free version of Fibotrader we r not capable to chart real time
data in it. only historical intraday data will be charted. so as far as intraday trading is concerned not much support we can expect from Fibotrader.

thanks & best regards,
soumya

casoni

dear soumya, i have downloaded PATTERNZ as per your instruction & installed it ..as i am using fibotrader & i am taking updates from u only &.i dont have metastock...so problem is how to create database in patternz & how to update it ...as i didnt find instructions [how to creating data base from fibotrader & how to update]..i hope u must have understood my problem ......thanking u in anticipation....casoni

casoni

dear soumya, i have downloaded PATTERNZ as per your instruction & installed it ..as i am using fibotrader & i am taking updates from u only &.i dont have metastock...so problem is how to create database in patternz & how to update it ...as i didnt find instructions [how to creating data base from fibotrader & how to update]..i hope u must have understood my problem ......thanking u in anticipation....casoni