Anyone knows when yahoo finance EOD data get updates?

I was trying to download (at 6:00 pm) historical prices of SBI for past one year including current day prices from yahoo finance. But for my surprise I cant download todays SBI price and can access only the previous day price.

For my curiosity can I ask do anyone have any idea when the stocks in yahoo finance get updated?

I was trying to download (at 6:00 pm) historical prices of SBI for past one year including current day prices from yahoo finance. But for my surprise I cant download todays SBI price and can access only the previous day price.

For my curiosity can I ask do anyone have any idea when the stocks in yahoo finance get updated?
i think yahoo finance doesn't update stock quotes on the same day...
check in the morning next day to get updated quotes...

I have found Yahoo finance to be VERY unreliable. Sometimes there is a lot of price discrepancy of a stock between yahoo and NSE. I am looking for another reliable data feed provider.