DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is surely not the way to build brand value and trust among existing and potential customers. Queries, however silly or annoying, should be answered till the issue is resolved. There is no shortcut to success and this world is so interlinked and connected these days one can't succeed by silencing critics.
A question arises : Why is a company trying to sidestep/fob off queries by show of arrogance and pretending injured dignity.
Are they naive or desperate to hide something even at the cost of turning off potential customers ?

If one opts for yearly plan, then also data is free but restricted to cash market & currency only.
:lol: Are your answers always so brief,besides point and short of substance :annoyed:

My query did not have any context of yearly/monthly and leave me as poorer as before about the matter under discussion. !!:confused:

Please provide all details, like segments, quality, no. of scrips, charges, compatibility with TA softwares, other terms etc. to enable me to understand your offer properly. :cool:

What are the details ?
What if one opts for the yearly 1499/- plan?
:lol: Are your answers always so brief,besides point and short of substance :annoyed:

My query did not have any context of yearly/monthly and leave me as poorer as before about the matter under discussion. !!:confused:

Please provide all details, like segments, quality, no. of scrips, charges, compatibility with TA softwares, other terms etc. to enable me to understand your offer properly. :cool:
Sir you asked about 1499/- plan which is yearly freedom plan.

In this segment we are offering unlimited datafeed of NSE cash & currency segments. Alpha Trading system is also being offered free of cost.

Sir you asked about 1499/- plan which is yearly freedom plan.

In this segment we are offering unlimited datafeed of NSE cash & currency segments. Alpha Trading system is also being offered free of cost.

Thanks.

Looks like you believe in keeping your potential customers engaged by to-fro communication.;)

I had queried in general terms, WITH additional query in case of 1499/- plan:D

Anyhow…
Is this feed in addition to the data streamed in your trading platforms like Nest/Now etc.
What is data quality/time-resolution
Only Cash/currency is available in yearly, so if NFO needed what the option.
And what happens if we sometime exercise the add-on option of 8/-per order
With which TA software it is compatible with and with which not.

A few words about Alpha System would be appreciated
:)

Well, we can consider this for Traderji members.
I am a member of Traderji.com.
I want to open a trading account for NSE all segments along with Demat a/c.

What will be the terms/conditions applicable related to all matters.
What will be the procedure to open the account.

Please provide details in a straightforward manner to avoid unnecessary repeated queries.

Thanks

RockyRobust

More than half the queries here could easily get resolved if DPL Online updates their first post with more details compiled on the basis of questions asked time & again.

This will result in more flow of account opening queries rather than inquisitive general information seeking questions.

My 2 cents.

I am a member of Traderji.com.
I want to open a trading account for NSE all segments along with Demat a/c.

What will be the terms/conditions applicable related to all matters.
What will be the procedure to open the account.

Please provide details in a straightforward manner to avoid unnecessary repeated queries.

Thanks
We will offer you demat 555/- lifetime.

Please give us a missed call at 8010020040 to open an account. Accordingly we shall revert you back.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.