DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us an opportunity to serve you...we will assure best service in this segment: Join us today: Www. Dplonline.co.in
Good schemes, DPL :thumb:

To upload images, please upload them first on an external website and then paste the link here. Using "Manage attachments" you will run out of attachment space (100kb).

Check the link in my signature for instructions.

hello please tell me how much exposure you gives in
intraday equity
intraday equity future
delivery equity
delivery future
options buy and sell

do you provide exposure like asthatrade please guide me i in search for good broker.

TradeOptions

Hi DPL Online

Do you provide margin for intraday trading in NSE Stocks and Futures, based on the equity holdings that are lying in the DP Account for long term investment? Some brokers like zerodha does not seem to offer that, until and unless we first move our stocks to their Pledge Account, as mentioned in this link - http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradez...ents/online-pledging-of-stocks-for-trading-fo

The problem with this method is that it will take a few days time to pledge and un-pledge the stocks, and we cannot sell them, without first un-pledging them. Therefor it increases the risk.

What process do you follow in this regards, if I open my Trading and Demat Account with you ? Please explain.

Thanks and regards

columbus

Give us an opportunity to serve you...we will assure best service in this segment: Join us today: Www. Dplonline.co.in
Your FAQ section says:

The cost of Excel RTD function in Nest Trader v3.11.2

Hi DPL Online :)

My discount broker says that to activate RTD function of MS Excel, a subscription of NEST API is necessary and it costs about Rs. 500/month. I want to use Nest Trader v3.11.2 real-time data in MS Excel 2007 32 bit installed on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit system.

Please guide me.. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.