DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftygupshup

We have opened hundreds of account, after launching of freedom 1499/- yearly plan.

:)
you mean you have opened hundreds of accounts, out of TJ members. If so its good. But why no one is willing to post his review about your service. and why there was an eyebrow raising on connection with WisdomCapital.

you mean you have opened hundreds of accounts, out of TJ members. If so its good. But why no one is willing to post his review about your service. and why there was an eyebrow raising on connection with WisdomCapital.
Your joining date on this forum is three months back. Still you are novice member. I am unable to find any logic in your post.

Please clear your intention:confused: Do you belong to other broker houses:confused:

niftygupshup

Your joining date on this forum is three months back. Still you are novice member. I am unable to find any logic in your post.

Please clear your intention:confused: Do you belong to other broker houses:confused:
Certainly not. I am no mobiliser of any brokerage house like many here in the forum. I am looking for a good and reliable discount brokerage as I am not satisfied with the working of my present broker.
I am unable to understand what illogical you find in my previous post. IMO, my joining date has no relevance for asking a review. Or you think that a novice member has no right to ask for a review. :mad:
I am only looking for some reviews and a senior member raised an issue about WisdomCapital, so my concern for WisdomCapital.

Status
Not open for further replies.