DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not. I am no mobiliser of any brokerage house like many here in the forum. I am looking for a good and reliable discount brokerage as I am not satisfied with the working of my present broker.
I am unable to understand what illogical you find in my previous post. IMO, my joining date has no relevance for asking a review. Or you think that a novice member has no right to ask for a review. :mad:
I am only looking for some reviews and a senior member raised an issue about WisdomCapital, so my concern for WisdomCapital.
This thread is a sponsored thread of DPL Online. You can ask your query about our products & services.

Please maintain etiquette & forum rules.

No spamming please.

;)

Hi TP,

It would be great if you guys can provide us feedback for our upcoming Trading software Delta Trade.

:)
Are you going to give out a beta version so that non-customers can also test it ?

And when are you going to provide a margin calculator (including BO/CO) ??

deba72

DPL Online succeeded in silencing one uncomfortable but innocent critic :clapping:
This is surely not the way to build brand value and trust among existing and potential customers. Queries, however silly or annoying, should be answered till the issue is resolved. There is no shortcut to success and this world is so interlinked and connected these days one can't succeed by silencing critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.