DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though we always suspected this but thanks anyway for confirming that the above fake ID is of promoter of Wisdom Capital. You cannot hide your childishness and unprofessional behavior not matter what guise you come with. It is also one of your another failure. LOL. Anyway, like I said, its a waste of time to engage with you. Over and out.

mastermind007

Mr Mastermind,

Please don't mind but I can't stop expressing my two cents :-

I haven't seen God.

And certainly no truth further since I am telling .....

Perhaps I know each and every thing.......

or I must say, I am the God, because I know the universal truth (Algos from symphony presto or such type of paper trading tools).

:cool::thumb::(

Mr,if end of the day I am earning by virtue of coin toss or tukka trade or breakout/breakdown method or support/resistance method or most similar automated buy sell strategies with 75% accuracy or most sophisticated and fancy system with 74% accuracy I am earning and it is the best available system in the world for me. But that certainly doesn't mean I know each and everything.

I am writing all this because you are a novice in terms of colo-servers & algos.

Go and check some brokers per-day volume and earning from HFT....then only you will realise what is what. Some of the brokers, by virtue of algos their last years profitability in crores even after paying all taxes. You can check it very well in ROC site.

By the way how much you have earned last couple of years by using symphony kinda paper trading tools:D

Ain't it the time for self medication for us?

If you gotta ego in trading you certainly gonna fail, my dear friend.

Of course then again you can became market guru or mastermind and earn from crash courses, seminars etc but not by virtue of trading.

Warm regards
mailmeantara

Why are you answering questions that are not asked to you? If you are working for the same firm, you at least need to introduce that before you reply to query on behalf of DPL

As far as I can tell, DPL Online did not open a thread on this website and advertised 1499 per annum to attract any of the HFT brokers, so talking about their achievements and accomplishments is mere deflection of the query.

Is DPL Online going to answer my query as requested or shall we let people presume that they have zero infrastructure (OR willingness) needed for algo trading at retail level.

As far as I can tell, DPL Online did not open a thread on this website and advertised 1499 per annum to attract any of the HFT brokers, so talking about their achievements and accomplishments is mere deflection of the query.

Is DPL Online going to answer my query as requested or shall we let people presume that they have zero infrastructure (OR willingness) needed for algo trading at retail level.
Dear sir,

We have already replied your query here:-

Let me explain certain things first.

To make your algos profitable co location server is a must and it costs appx 25000/month. We can provide you co-location server at a discounted price of 16000/month. But we do not recommend algos, if total investment/trading capital is below 20 lakhs as strategies can't be profitable with lower margin.

Have some third party software called robo trade costing appx 2000/month. You can try that for trial purpose.

regards
Hello DPL

With great respect, I request you to answer the questions raised and not to use any query here to run a marketing spiel to take conversation off on a tangent.

Since your reply contains a great myth about algo, I realize that it needs to be shattered.

I strongly dispute your statement about co-location of server and profitability of Algorithmic as being so critically dependent on where the machine is. I have successfully run algo (profitably) from a home computer with 1 GB RAM using low cost terrace-to-terrace cable throwing internet provider. Naturally, under such setups, deployed capital is usually 10000 Rs and such strategies will earn or lose 1000 to 2000 rs per month.

Machine's location, at best, can further contribute to increase in profit but it cannot convert a loss making strategy into profitable strategy just because it is co-located

I also humbly point out that I did not ask your recommendation about minimum capital needed for Algo. Capital to allocate is trader's concern and broker's recommendation is irrelevant.

My question to you was strictly with intent to decide whether or not we should consider opening an account with your firm and primary reason for that would be attractive brokerage deal. If I do open an account, I would only use it to run algo, I also need to know the trading account softwares platform and all other facilities that you currently offer for me to create automated trading setup along with charges, if any associated with providing such facilities.
However, Additionally we do have third party software called robo trade.

Costing 1600/month for simple robo.
& Robo on cloud @ 5400/month.

You can try them.

mastermind007

Dear sir,

We have already replied your query here:-

However, Additionally we do have third party software called robo trade.

Costing 1600/month for simple robo.
& Robo on cloud @ 5400/month.

You can try them.
WOW, this could easily be the most topsy-turvy business deal I've ever seen.

You are offering third party products at a monthly rate that is substantially higher than your own annual rate.

With this kind of pricing between first party vs third party, maybe you should let Robo trade be the primary first party you become a third party brokerage service provider for them.

WOW, this could easily be the most topsy-turvy business deal I've ever seen.

You are offering third party products at a monthly rate that is substantially higher than your own annual rate.

With this kind of pricing between first party vs third party, maybe you should let Robo trade be the primary first party you become a third party brokerage service provider for them.
I am failed to understand your requirement.

We do have Algo Products which includes substantial cost. Hence it is recommended to the people who can invest a substantial amount for trading purpose and thus system should generate profits. Now if someone interested to explore his ideas with minimal amount, for them Robo Trade has been arranged. Please note neither we are promoting nor marketing this product. One must not consider Algo product as a money vending machine.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.