Doubling money in 10 days?

Mr.G

and u talk like you have seen everything done everything ...gr8 .. ever heard of " i don't know" possibility ?
Have been studying for 4 and been investing 3 years out of them. I have made it a habit to learn everything about everything related to the markets even if I use it or not.

Mr.G

Google it........

hauler

Doing 100% return is not a big deal anymore. I'm sure there are many traders here who are already doing it for a long time. :cool:
On a larger capital base it is difficult, since option risks are higher. :p :D
What do you mean by anymore ? Was it difficult earlier and you found some super secret method ? 100% return - yo are talking daily, weekly or hourly ?

Taurus1

What do you mean by anymore ? Was it difficult earlier and you found some super secret method ? 100% return - yo are talking daily, weekly or hourly ?
Anymore as in compared to a few years ago when it was considered to be a big acheivement.
Returns are as and when the market decides to give, cannot be forced.

The reality of a bird that flies in the sky and the common fly are very different even though both have wings. One flies and sings, while the other looks around for the nearest piece of s*** to sit on.
What is inside the person always comes outside. :cool:
You cannot squeeze a lemon and expect apple juice. :cool:

Taurus1

My post was this
Doing 100% return is not a big deal anymore. I'm sure there are many traders here who are already doing it for a long time. :cool:
On a larger capital base it is difficult, since option risks are higher. :p :D
Which got this reply

Hmmm.......ask your friend to start with Rs. 50,000...:thumb:

Now lets see the future assuming he doubles the money every 10 days (i.e. 2 trading weeks).

In 6 mths (26 weeks) - Rs 41 Crores
In 1 Year (52 weeks) - $ 56 Billion (He already passed Buffet at $ 53 Billion)
In 1 year 1 week (53 weeks) - ~ $ 80 Billion (He is already the richest man on the planet).
In 61 weeks - >$ 1 Trillion ( He could easily buy 100% stake in all the companie listed on BSE and NSE)
In 68 weeks - $ 16 Trillion (more than the GDP of USA)
In 76 weeks - $ 226 Trillion (The Total Wealth of the World, he could buy 100% stake in each and every thing on this planet)

Please ask him to stop doubling after 1.5 years untill USA finds some alien planets to loot...
Are you unable to read or just plain dumb?
Btw, 5 posts/thanks on this thread are all from one fraud. :rofl:
Request the mods to verify the IPs of these posts and thanks .

hauler

Anymore as in compared to a few years ago when it was considered to be a big acheivement.
Returns are as and when the market decides to give, cannot be forced.

The reality of a bird that flies in the sky and the common fly are very different even though both have wings. One flies and sings, while the other looks around for the nearest piece of s*** to sit on.
What is inside the person always comes outside. :cool:
You cannot squeeze a lemon and expect apple juice. :cool:
Market and its constituents still remain same. It has not changed in 500 years of trading and of course it has not changed now. So only a fly can talk of things like -was tough earlier, became easy now . Last 100 years have had many great traders, as there are now, and of course there are pretenders - they will always be there.
Btw, this fly and bird story is mostly repeated by those flies who are sunk deep into s****. The flying bird stops seeing the s**** anymore and has fogotten about it and doesn't keep talking of those stories.
Anyway, nice try if you are out to impress fellow traders - add some substance. Telling the stories of s**** where you are sunk doesn't cut ice.

Giraffe

My post was this

Which got this reply

Are you unable to read or just plain dumb?
Btw, 5 posts/thanks on this thread are all from one fraud. :rofl:
Request the mods to verify the IPs of these posts and thanks .
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
I never quoted "YOU" dear, hence its not in reply to yours.
Better to look carefully first, then point out someone as dumb.
Do you see me quoting you in my post ?
I am posting in reference to the thread starter, not you, otherwise yours post would appear as quote, like mine now appears in yours.

Taurus1

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
I never quoted "YOU" dear, hence its not in reply to yours.
Better to look carefully first, then point out someone as dumb.
Do you see me quoting you in my post ?
I am posting in reference to the thread starter, not you, otherwise yours post would appear as quote, like mine now appears in yours.
My apologies, it was just that your post was the very next post after mine so I thought it was with reference to it.

Taurus1

Market and its constituents still remain same. It has not changed in 500 years of trading and of course it has not changed now. So only a fly can talk of things like -was tough earlier, became easy now . Last 100 years have had many great traders, as there are now, and of course there are pretenders - they will always be there.
Btw, this fly and bird story is mostly repeated by those flies who are sunk deep into s****. The flying bird stops seeing the s**** anymore and has fogotten about it and doesn't keep talking of those stories.
Anyway, nice try if you are out to impress fellow traders - add some substance. Telling the stories of s**** where you are sunk doesn't cut ice.
You talk from your own point of view so your post is totally understandable. My condolences.