Doubling money in 10 days?

jamit_05

Not doubling, but doubling consistently is the problem. These are the doors which lead to the boom and bust cycle. After a good run one is assured that with his system sky is the limit, which can be reached in 10 days !

jahan

I have doubled my money and even made it triple, but not always
this is no trick,you can very well do it in intraday with high leverages.
for an example if u want to go for a short sell
selling 2000 Nos of X company's stock at Rs50 each, and buying it at Rs53 on the same day
This can be done with an investment of Rs 5000 and by leveraging it 20 times that is 100000Rs Margin and when u sell it from 51 and buy them at 53, u would get Rs. 6000 as Profit :), but if u r going to get a loss then the matter of risk comes :(
The more u take risk, the more u gain. but in times losses too. if u are sure that the signal is predictable u can leverage!!!:thumb:
Elango Pugazhendhi

hello Amit,

surely one or the other day he will loss his entire capital,bcoz there is no system or software in this world to predict the market accurately......,

if he is using leverage means he is in war with double edge sword....
there is optimal limit of using leverage and there is also optimal limit of risk taking.

i think he is not trading, he is gambling......

regrads,
jahan.

It replies on your capital, the smaller it is the easier you get to make it double or even triple.

Set a goal is very good for any career and in life, but don't need to put a impact to yourself in Forex. Since if it is too strict, your trade would be wrong and you would lose money.

You can double your money in one day, Ive done it. You can do that through options with fantastic market timing while all the time keeping your eye on that ball very closely, because you'll loose that bet more times than you will win it.

So yes he can do it, but he will go broke doing it.

Ameet148

You can double your money in one day, Ive done it. You can do that through options with fantastic market timing while all the time keeping your eye on that ball very closely, because you'll loose that bet more times than you will win it.

So yes he can do it, but he will go broke doing it.
Can you provide a youtube link to basics of Options?

yes it is possible but really not recomended because you can wipe out your account just as easily, it is recomended you only risk on each trade just 1% of you account and that way if the trade goes against you you only lose 1% of your account instead of the whole thing. I saw one guy make $20,000 in 6 min trading forex:thumb:

Taurus1

Doing 100% return is not a big deal anymore. I'm sure there are many traders here who are already doing it for a long time. :cool:
On a larger capital base it is difficult, since option risks are higher. :p :D