Doubling money in 10 days?

Giraffe

Hmmm.......ask your friend to start with Rs. 50,000...:thumb:

Now lets see the future assuming he doubles the money every 10 days (i.e. 2 trading weeks).

In 6 mths (26 weeks) - Rs 41 Crores
In 1 Year (52 weeks) - $ 56 Billion (He already passed Buffet at $ 53 Billion)
In 1 year 1 week (53 weeks) - ~ $ 80 Billion (He is already the richest man on the planet).
In 61 weeks - >$ 1 Trillion ( He could easily buy 100% stake in all the companie listed on BSE and NSE)
In 68 weeks - $ 16 Trillion (more than the GDP of USA)
In 76 weeks - $ 226 Trillion (The Total Wealth of the World, he could buy 100% stake in each and every thing on this planet)

Please ask him to stop doubling after 1.5 years untill USA finds some alien planets to loot...

Mr.G

The markets are full of idiots who say they are making money, the truth is that all traders are making loss. Who will want to admit that they are loss making? They also give false hope to other that money can be made by consistently timing the market. If that were possible then everyone would be a billionaire. They use high leverage to beef up their mediocre performance.

I have doubled my money and even made it triple, but not always
this is no trick,you can very well do it in intraday with high leverages.
for an example if u want to go for a short sell
selling 2000 Nos of X company's stock at Rs50 each, and buying it at Rs53 on the same day
This can be done with an investment of Rs 5000 and by leveraging it 20 times that is 100000Rs Margin and when u sell it from 51 and buy them at 53, u would get Rs. 6000 as Profit :), but if u r going to get a loss then the matter of risk comes :(
The more u take risk, the more u gain. but in times losses too. if u are sure that the signal is predictable u can leverage!!!:thumb:
Elango Pugazhendhi
If we selling x company share at RS50 per share and buying it back at RS53 per share at same day then how its a profit we are loosing rs3 per share so its lose only right.can u explain

Vertigo_1985

I'm not a trader. I'm an investor and fundamental analyst.
The markets are full of idiots who say they are making money, the truth is that all investors are making loss. Who will want to admit that they are loss making? They also give false hope to other that money can be made by consistently timing the market. If that were possible then everyone would be a billionaire.

Mr.G

I dont lose money, I dont use leverage, I dont double my money even once in a year.I dont make my broker rich, while getting poorer. I dont believe that the market can be timed. I dont stare at charts and computer screens all day. I use my time for my other business pursuits. and most important of all I DONT LOSE MONEY.

Vertigo_1985

I dont lose money, I dont use leverage, I dont double my money even once in a year.I dont make my broker rich, while getting poorer. I dont believe that the market can be timed. I dont stare at charts and computer screens all day. I use my time for my other business pursuits. and most important of all I DONT LOSE MONEY.
The markets are full of idiots who say they are making money, the truth is that all traders are making loss. Who will want to admit that they are loss making? They also give false hope to other that money can be made by consistently timing the market. If that were possible then everyone would be a billionaire. They use high leverage to beef up their mediocre performance.
If you failed as a trader then it doesn't mean that all others should fail too. For you, living in denial is a better option than to face the reality that profitable traders can and do exist. Calling others idiot shows lack of respect, why don't you ask traderji senior members if you really want to know ?

Mr.G

If you failed as a trader then it doesn't mean that all others should fail too. For you, living in denial is a better option than to face the reality that profitable traders can and do exist. Calling others idiot shows lack of respect, why don't you ask traderji senior members if you really want to know ?
I never was a trader.