Which one is poor money management?

Money management is the essential thing to be maintained by a trader to reap gain on the market. But what things should I do and what things should I avoid to make strong money management policy?

Poor money management often involves excessive reliance on short-term investments for long-term goals, neglecting the potential benefits of compounding and higher returns from long-term investment vehicles.

Money management is the essential thing to be maintained by a trader to reap gain on the market. But what things should I do and what things should I avoid to make strong money management policy?
For strong money management in trading, establish strict risk-reward ratios, diversify investments, and avoid emotional trading. Steer clear of chasing losses and regularly reassess your strategy to ensure alignment with market conditions and your financial goals.

Poor money management involves risking a large portion of capital on single trades or failing to set appropriate stop-loss orders, leading to potential large losses and reduced overall profitability.

Poor money management is living Beyond Your Means that is spending more than you earn regularly, which can lead to debt and financial instability.

Poor money management involves risking a large portion of capital on single trades or failing to set appropriate stop-loss orders, leading to potential large losses and reduced overall profitability.
agree! It's also key to have a plan for how much of the total capital to risk on trades.