Discount Broker Comparison

Relish

Last edited:
stop spamming abt tradejini or you will be banned. They don't offer anything better than Zerodha why would anyone go with them.
Mr bpr,

I think you have taken it wrongly. Topic itself say that " Discount Broker Comparison" so in others point of view, they may find Tradejini better than Zerodha. So if you don't like some one posting about tradejini first remove your discussion thread so that no body compares. Or else Spam yourself. :thumb::lol::rofl::clap::clapping:

Typically human psychology, in this world nobody can be the perfect..but one can be a step ahead..which is very much necessary when customer hard earn money involved..if Tradejini is providing in house DP that is appreciable...all the best Tradejini....

bpr

Mr bpr,

I think you have taken it wrongly. Topic itself say that " Discount Broker Comparison" so in others point of view, they may find Tradejini better than Zerodha. So if you don't like some one posting about tradejini first remove your discussion thread so that no body compares. Or else Spam yourself. :thumb::lol::rofl::clap::clapping:
I don't mind someone posting about Tradejini but I mind someone ranting about again and again for no apparent reason(Vallam did post twice) and again look at your post, if you like something abt this broker then please come to the point tell me why they deserve a spot in comparison.