Discount Broker Comparison

bpr

Mr bpr,

No worries bro, it happens. I Just gave my view. It all depends how you take it.

Happy Trading :thumb:
My apologies if I suspected some genuine poster for spamming.

But Tradejini offers 20 per trade
Its transaction charges are same as Zerodha that is much higher than competition.They do not have unlimited plans. For a newcomer they don't bring anything new to the table.

VPS offers 10 per trade with max cap of 1700 with lower transaction charges why would anybody even waste time to post about Tradejini here.
Also there are other brokers in the list discussed here who has their own DP and much lower transaction and brokerage cost and Tradejini is not the first on the planet to do have their own DP.If somebody has genuinely gone through this thread and went through the brokerage calculator that is provided then they should know better.

Two possibilities either they are plain ignorant or they are acting ignorant.
I choose to believe the later.

I would continue to flag any message on this thread that is suspicious and the admin can remove you. Be warned. If you post something support it with additional data.

I would love to hear about new broker , new plans which are lower than what is already discussed here.

Peace :cheers:

balab

I really don't believe in the safety of anything anymore. When the exchange itself (NSEL) can fail and people's huge amount of money is stuck, what is the safety of any sub broker/broker/exchange. Personally I consider complete money in brokerage account at risk and withdraw all profits daily basis and keep only minimum required amount in broker account. It is a good practice for these times.

Discount brokerage is like no frills low cost airline. At the end of the day safety aspect should be paramount. It is up to the traders to analyse this aspect and choose his discount broker.

I really don't believe in the safety of anything anymore. When the exchange itself (NSEL) can fail and people's huge amount of money is stuck, what is the safety of any sub broker/broker/exchange. Personally I consider complete money in brokerage account at risk and withdraw all profits daily basis and keep only minimum required amount in broker account. It is a good practice for these times.
NSEL is not an exchange as clarified in TV interview by FM P.Chitambram, it was just company & people invested considering as an exchange. It is company which defaulted actually not an Exchange.