Discount Broker Comparison

Guys, I am seriously considering switching brokers for day trading. At present I am using VNS (tradesmartonline) and there are no problems, and the best thing - they provide Nest trader.

But it is costly : Rs. 15 per order + GST and Transaction charges for options at Rs. 7200 per crore.

Any suggestions for a broker providing lower cost and Nest trader and good customer support ? No technical glitches etc.
Have been trying Dhan for a few days. App is solid, smooth performance. Extras like easy shift between TV/trade IQ charts.
However, CSV of orders has some problems with font- not readable in Google docs or Libre office. Also, the order list is not scrollable in windows on the site. In the mobile app, it shows only orders till yesterday.
There is a free option builder like Sensibull. Some other free apps as well, I need to check them out.

Last edited:
Guys, I am seriously considering switching brokers for day trading. At present I am using VNS (tradesmartonline) and there are no problems, and the best thing - they provide Nest trader.

But it is costly : Rs. 15 per order + GST and Transaction charges for options at Rs. 7200 per crore.

Any suggestions for a broker providing lower cost and Nest trader and good customer support ? No technical glitches etc.
https://dhan.co/calculators/brokerage-calculator/
It shows 1825/- Rs per crore.

Have been trying Dhan for a few days. App is solid, smooth performance.
However, CSV of orders has some problems with font- not readable in Google docs or Libre office. Also, the order list is not scrollable in windows on the site. In the mobile app, it shows only orders till yesterday.
There is a free option builder like Sensibull. Some other free apps as well, I need to check them out.
1. What do you mean by CSV of orders?
2. You mentioned that you can only see orders till yesterday. Do you mean you also see yesterday's cancelled orders?