Discount Broker Comparison

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Yes, but I want to compare the payouts, clearing charges, whether fractional units allowed for sell.

The strange thing is that you buy in rupees (i.e. buy this fund for Rs. 5000) but sell in units, not in rupees.

Then there is the ease of operating the platform.

Then not all the brokers have all the MFs in their list.

e.g. in Shoonya, when you go to the home screen of the MFs, whichever option you choose, it only shows Aditya Birla MFs, with no filter / sort.

Home screen

View attachment 49832

Click on balanced funds and this list comes up

View attachment 49833

And you get the same list for all the other options - liquid, tax planning etc.
Yes shoonya i guess doesn't allow to sell the fractional units of the MF's.
they need to work hard on MF section now.

You can check all these with Groww i hope they are the best in MF's processes. but selling charges n ol will be applicable everywhere!! cuz ultimately shares/MF will go out from your demat account then it will be applicable...

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Guys, I am seriously considering switching brokers for day trading. At present I am using VNS (tradesmartonline) and there are no problems, and the best thing - they provide Nest trader.

But it is costly : Rs. 15 per order + GST and Transaction charges for options at Rs. 7200 per crore.

Any suggestions for a broker providing lower cost and Nest trader and good customer support ? No technical glitches etc.

dost - glitch less broker to i dont think koi bhi hai sbhi m aata hi hai.. or itnaa to hume b smjhna pdega ki tech world hai glitches are meant to come..
but for lower costing - shoonya can be considered!! but i guess u are already a user of shoonya..

dost - glitch less broker to i dont think koi bhi hai sbhi m aata hi hai.. or itnaa to hume b smjhna pdega ki tech world hai glitches are meant to come..
but for lower costing - shoonya can be considered!! but i guess u are already a user of shoonya..
Asking for Nest trader.

Guys, I am seriously considering switching brokers for day trading. At present I am using VNS (tradesmartonline) and there are no problems, and the best thing - they provide Nest trader.

But it is costly : Rs. 15 per order + GST and Transaction charges for options at Rs. 7200 per crore.

Any suggestions for a broker providing lower cost and Nest trader and good customer support ? No technical glitches etc.
7200 Rs. per crore ?
I checked finvasia website - https://shoonya.com/calculators and mirae m.stock website
it says txn charge: 0.05% (on premium) so it is 5000 Rs. correct? yes significant difference

I am also looking for an alternative broker - so please share what you decide
I am considering 1. wisdom 2. .m.stock 3. sasonline ( nest trader is not must for me - but I think wisdom and sad provide that)

Last edited:
TP bhai, sharekhan has espresso which is discount broker arm. pay only for profitable trades if it works for u

i think u've used SK s/w?
Yes. I am using TT for charting.

I am looking for an alternative broker who provides Nest. Brokerage Rs. 15 or less, option tran.charges about 5K.

How's Sasonline ? Anyone having any experience with them ?