Discount Broker Comparison

soft_trader

which broker offers instant payout from the trading account to your bank. at the same speed they accept funding.
Sharekhan used to offer it earlier when I last traded with them in ~2012. Don't know they still provide this facility or not. The withdrawal wasn't instant but within ~30mins.

pannet1

Thanks together.

I was wondering is there a way to optimize the capital better way for an intraday trader (trading options till noon and commodities till night). Of course, there are some brokers like Tradejini, Pace and Finvasia offers single margin account. But, I have a peculiar problem of being tied up with Metatrader on Aliceblue for commodity and looking for a broker to trade with NSE F & O in the morning.

Raj232

Thanks together.
But, I have a peculiar problem of being tied up with Metatrader on Aliceblue for commodity and looking for a broker to trade with NSE F & O in the morning.
Better to check with them itself what could be done to help your situation. They seem to be flexible !!!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
which broker offers instant payout from the trading account to your bank. at the same speed they accept funding.
Payouts are always processed at the end of the day after the trade process to see if there any outstanding obligations by the client. Also, the back-end is not synced to the front-end in real-time for almost all brokers and as a result, it has to be done EOD to ensure there are no errors.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I don't think brokers ever close account, they just refund clients amount and that's it. my sharekhan account got closed 3 yrs back but now also i'm getting msg on my no. that my net balance is 0 in equity & commodity.
That is incorrect. Brokers do close accounts if a client requests for it by submitting the account closure form. They may persuade you not to close an account but cannot blatantly deny it. If any broker does this, you can raise a complaint to the higher management if they don't respond, you can write to the exchange or depository as the case may be. At the end of the day, it's the clients' wish whether or not they want to continue holding an account with the concerned broker.

Please note: A closure request will be processed successfully only if there are no outstanding dues from the client.

bpr

Payouts are always processed at the end of the day after the trade process to see if there any outstanding obligations by the client. Also, the back-end is not synced to the front-end in real-time for almost all brokers and as a result, it has to be done EOD to ensure there are no errors.
I never understood why back end is not synced with front end that to in this day and age...
it is as if we are still in the 90s tech wise

I never understood why back end is not synced with front end that to in this day and age...
it is as if we are still in the 90s tech wise
front end could have some open positions which will affect the money available. They could maybe sync and have a column for "money that can be withdrawn" or something like that.