Discount Broker Comparison

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Anyone using ProStocks Desktop (Trading Terminal)?
Advance Ultra-Fast Real-Time Charting as they claimed?
In-built Option Strategies? What are actual Stamp duty they are charging?? Upper capped Rs 50 for all states except Maharastra as they claimed? How about customer care?

... pls share if anyone has a/c with them...

( As a trader.. I am interested about Stamp Duty and Speed and reliability of Terminal. I m not attached with them, just found the site.. seems good with max cap stamp duty Rs 50 .. if my post appropriate/harmful for other discount brokers.. mods can delete it... I'll not ask about them further.)

pannet1

Anyone using ProStocks Desktop (Trading Terminal)?
Advance Ultra-Fast Real-Time Charting as they claimed?
In-built Option Strategies? What are actual Stamp duty they are charging?? Upper capped Rs 50 for all states except Maharastra as they claimed? How about customer care?

... pls share if anyone has a/c with them...

( As a trader.. I am interested about Stamp Duty and Speed and reliability of Terminal. I m not attached with them, just found the site.. seems good with max cap stamp duty Rs 50 .. if my post appropriate/harmful for other discount brokers.. mods can delete it... I'll not ask about them further.)
wow. option strategies. that sounds like honey.

MAX stamp duty is 50
Dear osho343,

There is a bug in RMS System and thus Cover Order margin has been increased to 1% instead of .5%. However still, this is the maximum leverage being provided by any other broker available in the market.

You were aware of this very fact, for this reason, we have given margin upto 8X in MIS (Add ons feature) free of cost without any brokerage for a certain period of time, even though you have zero brokerage plan. From today on wards, you were supposed to be charged 9/trade brokerage if you wanted to continue this feature. Which you don't want to pay.

You wanted to have feature of Add on plans free of cost for ever, which we have denied and requested you to close your account.

Please note, we have started Lifetime Zero brokerage freedom plans to help active traders like you, but subsequently it is traders duty to ensure safeguarding our business interest by not soliciting everything free of cost.

If you have at least integrity, please reconcile, what we have been offered you so far. I hope you shall stop Wisdom Capital bashing. If you are still interested in mudslinging you may continue to do so.

Warm Regards

Last edited:

pannet1

Hi bpr,

Any broker is offering 60 day challenge like Z.

Others,
If you looking to change a broker ... April is the best time because a financial year gets over by March. This way you need not submit two different broker contract notes to your auditor.