Discount Broker Comparison

pannet1

hi bpr,

is there any broker who do not require 2 separate account for equity and commodity out there in the wild. as of now with zerodha, i cannot transfer some amount to equity account and seamlessly use the excess for commodity futures and vice versa.

cloudTrader

hi bpr,

is there any broker who do not require 2 separate account for equity and commodity out there in the wild. as of now with zerodha, i cannot transfer some amount to equity account and seamlessly use the excess for commodity futures and vice versa.
This practice has been restricted by SEBI. Now any broker if doing this is bypassing the legal framework.

pannet1

This practice has been restricted by SEBI. Now any broker if doing this is bypassing the legal framework.
suckers,
are they helping the retail brokers or doing exactly the opposite. OK. Let them have two accounts. Whats is the problem is allowing seamless transfer between the two.

hi bpr,

RK global allows this, they are both discount and full service brokers.

but as someone mentioned, its against SEBI requirements

pannet1

Hi DM,

Bumping Subhadip post from my "Best NSE Index Options Brokerage Plan" thread

Hello,

I think for option IIFL is best: if you can get only SPAN margin trading option. with 5 rs one side per lot brokerage.

Else go for ASTHA Trade, as they are giving only span margin option selling.

For real time option greek go for VOLHEDGE.

Subhadip

Can anyone review Astha trade?

My primary requirement is stable platform and lesser margin for options selling and futures delivery.

DM
Good. Using NSE now from astha.

pannet1

Thanks pannet and Subhadip

Do we have any other brokers apart from Astha?

DM
Subhadip mentioned about IIFL in his original post. I think he sounded like you will get the margin benefit only if you negotiate before opening the account.