Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

maine abhi abhi khinchi thi shorts...thodi si, jaida nahin. :p :D

Blitzz ne sandals tak kheench di hogi! :lol:

EagleOne

Okay then, don't go long.

BNF moves in warp speed. By the time you'd come out of the spaghetti jungle, buddy, a good BNF trader usually is done with the trading! :p :lol:

Last edited:
Personally, I think there's many variables, and really no right answer to that.

Soft trader, respectfully, because you had to ask the question (It is still a good question, btw.), it tells that you are from from a methodology that is fully developed. Once you have fully developed your methodology, you will not be asking how much money you need to start, but you will be telling us right to the nearest rupee how much you need.

10 lakh is considered the bare minimum to trade full time with proper money management and trading systems. :)

TheDreamer

capital depends on your living style dost: how much you want to earn/weekly/monthly and how much can you earn weekly/monthly

And what markets you trade:

For example: if i can make 50 nifty points/week, for each lot : 2500/lot per week

Now say u want to make 1L/month, assuming you can pick 50 nifty points weekly, you will need investment for 10 lots

Intraday : For 10 lots : Around 1 Lakh

And i would add another 60% capital to carry over next day in case of markets moving adversely: 60k

Net: 1.6L capital (1L for intraday, 60k buffer)

Weekly goal: Net of 50 nifty points (Long or short)

Weekly money: Rs. 25000

You can use same fundas to add/reduce money based on your goals.. But focus on points and not on money to start with.. and you will have money.

Calculate number of trades required : profitable/losing trades based on your trade history for weekly gain

Kya bol rahe ho bhai!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Imagine market opens 150 points against your position due to adverse condition/ news flow/ any other unfavorable event... and slides more... ur 10 lots holding with 1.6lakhs will be eroded by 50% in no time... To replenish the losses, you have to make 200% again... then u can even think of profit... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

EagleOne

10 lakh is considered the bare minimum to trade full time with proper money management and trading systems. :)
That's an old crap of the days of about 800 Rs brokerage per nifty lot, buddy, if you don't mind me saying. We, at TJ, sometimes behave like frogs in the well. Traders now are getting far more daring, innovative, clever and agile than say, 6 years ago. I mean, I have recently been introduced to a guy who put before me all the paperwork, showing 1220+ % in one year with the capital 1 lakh! All he had was patience to wait out for his levels, and trading discpline of a soldier. And on top, he has a full-time job in an IT company! :)

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sitting here at 1:50 in the morning with major case insomnia. Reading you posts is enough to make not being able to sleep all worth while.

I think you meant warp speed.
Now regardless which lane it moves in, 5489 is getting hit, whether tortoise speed or warp speed.
And you know what? It's the way the spaghetti lays on the plate that decide how far the market is going. The blue spaghetti goes here, the red spaghetti goes over there, the black spaghetti just got burned by my candle, which is why it is taking off north.
So, while I stay in the spaghetti jungle the market does what the spaghetti says it's suppose to do.
AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!

BNF moves in wrap speed. By the time you'd come out of the spaghetti jungle, buddy, a good BNF trader usually is done with the trading! :p :lol:

SavantGarde

What kind of asinine supposition is that 10 Lots for 1.0 Lac....Grrrrrrr

SG

capital depends on your living style dost: how much you want to earn/weekly/monthly and how much can you earn weekly/monthly

And what markets you trade:

For example: if i can make 50 nifty points/week, for each lot : 2500/lot per week

Now say u want to make 1L/month, assuming you can pick 50 nifty points weekly, you will need investment for 10 lots

Intraday : For 10 lots : Around 1 Lakh

And i would add another 60% capital to carry over next day in case of markets moving adversely: 60k

Net: 1.6L capital (1L for intraday, 60k buffer)

Weekly goal: Net of 50 nifty points (Long or short)

Weekly money: Rs. 25000

You can use same fundas to add/reduce money based on your goals.. But focus on points and not on money to start with.. and you will have money.

Calculate number of trades required : profitable/losing trades based on your trade history for weekly gain

Status
Not open for further replies.