Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Treasure hunt for gold begins in UP village
ASI officials begin drilling for gold after godman dreams of buried treasure

A team of experts visited the area on Sunday and drilled two holes at a point shown by Swami Shobhan Sarkar, the seer who dreamt about 1,000 tonnes of gold buried underneath the palace.

TP pack up ur bag and book the tickets with me , dukh bhare din bitee re bhaiyya , ab to sona milyo re, kal se khodna chalu karo.......:lol:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/treasure-hunt-for-gold-begins-in-up-village-060750335.html
He has already started running in the direction if that UP village....could not wait for next available flight/train/bus.

Smart_trade

Yes.
@ TP, what made you to close the trade in a hurry ?
Fear.. writing in detail about it after the replies.
You are one of the seven wonders for me to have been trading with such small capital and such small gains/loss.
Better than paper trades :)
his destiny/kismet/luck :rofl:
right.. and lack of marbles :D
he is very chalu gujju, at the newbie stage(first 3 years) when people lose most of the money they have , he is losing peanuts while learning the skills of the trade, most traders lose huge money in early stage and their rest of life spent on trying to get back that money :rofl:
1) Not really a gujju. Born in a Punjabi family, stayed in Maharashtra and now a khichdi .. can't converse either in Punjabi or Gujju :D
2) Not 3 years, almost 7 years (since Aug 2007) :mad:
He does not write a few zeros in his capital and profits out of modesty.

Smart_trade
No zeros, will post my surveillance report tomorrow.
Treasure hunt for gold begins in UP village
ASI officials begin drilling for gold after godman dreams of buried treasure

A team of experts visited the area on Sunday and drilled two holes at a point shown by Swami Shobhan Sarkar, the seer who dreamt about 1,000 tonnes of gold buried underneath the palace.

TP pack up ur bag and book the tickets with me , dukh bhare din bitee re bhaiyya , ab to sona milyo re, kal se khodna chalu karo.......:lol:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/treasure-hunt-for-gold-begins-in-up-village-060750335.html
But they never listen to my dreams :(
koi capital kam likhe(TP) to bhi aafat, jyada likhe(sexytrader) to bhi aafat...........:lol:
Righto !!
----------------------------------------------------

The thing with small capital is that the fear is very high, with larger capital the greed is high.

With 2K, even a loss of Rs. 10 hurts and I am satisfied to have come out of it with my skin intact. With 50k capital I want to earn 5k every day. Maybe if I can learn to keep the small amounts intact ... maybe higher amounts in future..

But seems like I never learn. I purchased the PE @15.40, and then SBIN futures zoomed up to 1700!! The PE went down to 13.xx and I sat frozen. Then when the futures came crashing down, I got out almost at cost. Remember that "fear and perspiration" thread?? I was like that, and afraid to take any more trades even though the opportunities were spotted.

I think I am beginning to like ADX. And also I am learning to hold back. Maybe in time I will learn to take the opportunities when they are happening (i.e. when I have more confidence in ADX etc..)

He has already started running in the direction if that UP village....could not wait for next available flight/train/bus.

Smart_trade
and it was the running that caused that earthquake in Phillipines !! Mother Earth didn't take kindly to a 128kg body pounding along @100kmph :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile

The thing with small capital is that the fear is very high, with larger capital the greed is high.

With 2K, even a loss of Rs. 10 hurts and I am satisfied to have come out of it with my skin intact. With 50k capital I want to earn 5k every day.
spot on gurudev.......:clapping:

kiran_thiru

Not 3 years, almost 7 years (since Aug 2007) :mad:

With 2K, even a loss of Rs. 10 hurts and I am satisfied to have come out of it with my skin intact. With 50k capital I want to earn 5k every day. Maybe if I can learn to keep the small amounts intact ... maybe higher amounts in future..

But seems like I never learn. I purchased the PE @15.40, and then SBIN futures zoomed up to 1700!! The PE went down to 13.xx and I sat frozen. Then when the futures came crashing down, I got out almost at cost. Remember that "fear and perspiration" thread?? I was like that, and afraid to take any more trades even though the opportunities were spotted.
same as yours tp bhai. trading started from 2008. blindly doing trading and loosing around 3 lakh.
after starting online trading with mt4, on learning process loosed another 1 lakh.
now some confidence came (i think) in trading how to trade then also became loose money.
how can we control our greed and fear (i could not understood now)

when paper trading my view is only on points how much earned or loosed. but in real trade i check every second my mtm position. so i realized that we cannot view hou much rupees we gain/loose. we count how many points we gain/loose. but all time fear & greed is taking position in my mind.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

2) Not 3 years, almost 7 years (since Aug 2007) :mad:
aug 2007 - oct 2013 , its only 6 years..........:thumb:
here to u r 2&1/2 years senior to me......:mad:

but its lesson to all newbies who are watching this , bhai take TP as role model , and start with as little as you can in learning process instead of paper trading start with lets say 5000/10000 , because no matter what, you will lose in initial years , but when you gain in confidence you must have enough capital to apply that knowledge , otherwise if you lose all in early years like me, (I lost 500000 in first 2 years), in later years u will not have good capital to trade and struggle to get back that huge lost money......

Last edited:

Aarav11

aug 2007 - oct 2013 , its only 6 years..........:thumb:
here to u r 2&1/2 years senior to me......:mad:

but its lesson to all newbies who are watching this , bhai take TP as role model , and start with as little as you can in learning process instead of paper trading start with lets say 5000/10000 , because no matter what, you will lose in initial years , but when you gain in confidence you must have enough capital to apply that knowledge , otherwise if you lose all in early years like me, (I lost 500000 in first 2 years), in later years u will not have good capital to trade and struggle to get back that huge lost money......
well Said TR :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

when paper trading my view is only on points how much earned or loosed. but in real trade i check every second my mtm position. so i realized that we cannot view hou much rupees we gain/loose. we count how many points we gain/loose. but all time fear & greed is taking position in my mind.
watching at MTM during trade is bad habit as your focus shifts from price action to gain/loss , as they say trade the moves not the targets but practical is always different than theory :p

AFORASTRO

started with 28k made 15 k(luck by chance as Financial Technology was falling and falling on that day) but lost all (story from july 13 to august) again started with 8 k lost almost all as left with Rs 500 (september this is the month i met traderji's wonderful members SIR TIMEPASS,SIR DAN,SIR TRADER RAVI,SIR SOFT TRADER ) and now again started with 8k and made 1.2 k till now (october:clap::clap::clap::clapping::clapping::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx:)

Last edited:

anup

started with 28k made 15 k but lost all (story from july 13 to august) again started with 8 k lost almost all as left with Rs 500 (september this is the month i met traderji's wonderful members SIR TIMEPASS,SIR DAN,SIR TRADER RAVI,SIR SOFT TRADER ) and now again started with 8k and made 1.2 k till now (october:clap::clap::clap::clapping::clapping::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx:)
Sir Timepass and Sir Trader Ravi are legendary members of TJ