Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

yday action in NS has confused me. can't make a head and tail of it. the best assumption for me is to go with my previous view of the price may reach the downside unless some strong signal as per my method comes. the upside of it is that I may not take any new position
intraday very complex W.4 is going on.
very true, big players r giving losses to everyone with huge opening gaps, lots of OI also getting emptied in those opening gaps, n then OI is gradually added throughout the day by keeping index in a small range :)

I have been wanting to ask this question for the past few months. But did not get time, being busy in professional and personals chores.
Weekend hai. Thoda time laga ke detail mein elaborate kar do please. Anyone is welcome to advice, whatever they know.

I was thinking about joining some courses for data analysis, coding, software etc. In short, "computer courses".
Can you explain how one should go about it. Which modules help in which area of the market? I mean, there is much assistance regarding the technical analysis literature. But there is not much guidance regarding the IT, software, automation, and data part for the market. How should a beginner go about it - what are the prerequisites one needs to learn one their own before going for professional beginner courses. And after those initial ones what are the higher steps.

I am aware that I haven't framed the question coherently, but it is the reflection of the confusion in my mind which needs clearing. I am asking here because one can expect a practical approach and also a more relevant advice. Otherwise I have also enquired with a few training centres - but obviously they will try to sell what they have rather than advising on what we need.

travi

I have been wanting to ask this question for the past few months. But did not get time, being busy in professional and personals chores.
Weekend hai. Thoda time laga ke detail mein elaborate kar do please. Anyone is welcome to advice, whatever they know.

I was thinking about joining some courses for data analysis, coding, software etc. In short, "computer courses".
Can you explain how one should go about it. Which modules help in which area of the market? I mean, there is much assistance regarding the technical analysis literature. But there is not much guidance regarding the IT, software, automation, and data part for the market. How should a beginner go about it - what are the prerequisites one needs to learn one their own before going for professional beginner courses. And after those initial ones what are the higher steps.

I am aware that I haven't framed the question coherently, but it is the reflection of the confusion in my mind which needs clearing. I am asking here because one can expect a practical approach and also a more relevant advice. Otherwise I have also enquired with a few training centres - but obviously they will try to sell what they have rather than advising on what we need.
You can elaborate on your background. The starting point is based on your techie level.
After learning what you want to learn, what is it that you want to achieve. Most ppl prefer python bcos alot of ready stuff is available.
Data analysis is quite complex, alot of programmers arent mathematicians and vice-versa. You need to be good at both here.

Romeo1998

okay all your doubts r proper... mostly all non programmers have this doubt , as there is so much to learn n what to learn, etc etc...
i will just share my opinion :)
first n foremost, programming language just look difficult, but once u learn it, it is similar to school 4th std mathematics, there is nothing complex abt it, u just follow a set of rules.... :)

i m assuming that u have no knowledge of programming....

whether u learn python or c++ or vba or any other language..... it wont make much difference :)
bcoz the programming concepts r same, only the grammar/syntax is different :)
so just by learning 1 language, u will be able to learn any other language very easily :)

now what exactly will programming do for u.....
it will just help u to get, sort, arrange, clean data easily, n then it will help u to easily n quickly test many readymade indicators n also custom indicators n several other combinations of indicators....
in short, u will be able to test most of your ideas if u know programming...

once u have a profitable strategy, then comes the automation part, of automating that strategy, firing orders, etc....

for now, i will suggest u learn basic c++, n then AFL n then test your ideas in amibroker, as amibroker's AFL is very similar to c++ :)

i personally like tradingview, but for backtesting amibroker is good, n we can feed it options data also very easily.... :)

now if u learn programming ( c++ ) , then AFL, n then test all your ideas n strategies n still cannot find any profitable strategy, then i would suggest u to study mathematics , mostly mathematics concepts that are used in machine learning :) but for that u will need to be perfect in functions, limits, derivatives, integration and calculus :)

now all this look impossible n too much right now, plus u will think u dont has much time n now age of learning is gone, etc etc...
but all this can be done in under a year with just daily 1 hour of learning :) if u start tomorrow itself, before 1st jan 2024, u might be writing AFL codes better than many of us here, including me :) i never underestimate anyone, with hardwork n perseverance anyone can surpass anyone :) good luck :)

It's real surprise. Amul is biggest FMCG brand by revenue. Great the company started by Great Dr. Verghese Kurien is widely considered the founder of Amul. View attachment 48313
Amul was founded by Tribhuvandas Kishibhai Patel in 1946. The idea was propounded by Sardar Patel sometime in 1942. It was first founded to fight the monopoly of Poulson over milk supply to Bombay.

Kurien joined the company in 1949.

There is a website called edx.org

They offer a lot of free courses most of which are approved by Microsoft. Before joining any coaching class, browse through the various courses and if possible, take a few courses. Your direction will become clearer.

A person can't become a director only for curing diabetes (or any specific illness). One has to undergo general MBBS and then speciality and superspeciality.

Similarly, in the world of computer applications, you really can't learn with a particular application in mind. You undergo the basic programming courses and then apply the knowledge to the field you want.

The "coaching classes" are the same ones that were offering specialized courses for "computer accounting" 20-30 years ago.