Day Trading Stocks & Futures

NS downside tgt maybe 16640-600. may come around 18-19 oct. time is just an idea.
with yday action in dow jones seems like the price may not go to the above levels. short-term trend change may happen today. good time for swing long trading.

with yday action in dow jones seems like the price may not go to the above levels. short-term trend change may happen today. good time for swing long trading.
NS is not able to sustain the strong gap-up opening. interesting to watch where it closes. was expecting a good follow-through after opening.
bears are saying to bulls "my business is my business, it's none of your business".

NS is not able to sustain the strong gap-up opening. interesting to watch where it closes. was expecting a good follow-through after opening.
bears are saying to bulls "my business is my business, it's none of your business".
yday action in NS has confused me. can't make a head and tail of it. the best assumption for me is to go with my previous view of the price may reach the downside unless some strong signal as per my method comes. the upside of it is that I may not take any new position
intraday very complex W.4 is going on.